Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Completely informal, unscientific presidential election poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely informal, unscientific presidential election poll

Just wondering how we all stand as a group!
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Re: Completely informal, unscientific presidential election poll

I've been meaning to do this -- thanks! I wasn't going to give the wiggle room of "not sure".

Comment

I was going to yell "First!", but....I guess I'm second.
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I still don't see any substance from either side - when they can start telling me HOW they're going to do what they say they're going to do then I'll decide.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Check out votegopher.com. Fun site!
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
            Check out votegopher.com. Fun site!
            Thanks Heidi!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

For some reason, it didn't let me vote (was this posted from Florida or something???), but I have to say I'm still undecided. I feel like most people I talk to feel that neither candidate is really right for them, and that the parties aren't in line with what most Americans care about right now. By that, most people I have talked to feel as I do - they agree with one party's general philosophy on some things, and the other on different things. Like Cheri, I am also waiting for each candidate to flush things out a bit more.
              -Deb
              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Another here not sure, hope the debates make things clearer.

Comment

I like that option except I already voted and can't change it -- and I would pick one of those! We'll have to put up another one.

Comment

I'm sure it'll come as no surprise that I'm voting for Obama. Even though I was a big fan of Clinton's I cannot fathom those people (can I call them idiots w/o being slammed?) who are HRC fans that plan to vote for McCain just because they're pissed off about her not getting the nomination. The platforms of Obama and HRC were pretty similar.
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I originally voted Not Sure. However, I decided today that my decision can be changed to McCain/Palin. And, it's totally a holding-my-nose decision on McCain's part. However, I've decided I'd rather vote for something stinky than something dangerous. And, I've gradually come around on Palin. I actually regard her as preferable to McCain as I've learned more and seen more.

BTW, I'm totally not surprised on the informal poll here. This really IS a very liberal website. The numbers here don't reflect the national numbers at all.
                      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                      With fingernails that shine like justice
                      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I voted not sure. I'm holding out hope that something in the debates will make one side seem acceptable, but honestly I probably will have to sit down & decide which issues are most important to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X