Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sanford...WTHeck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG- it's like reading the text to a really, really bad R-rated movie.

Jenn

Comment

Well, since you didn't say NC-17 or X, I'm thinking my earlier supposition that he was just some completely repressed dude is on the money.

Mmmn...I'm thinking things my personal spiritual advisor, Bubba, would never, I mean never ever approve of....mmmmn.....

My favorite quote was CNN's quote of his wife "His career is not my concern."

Comment

MSNBC said that he actually said, out loud, that while he's in love with the Argentine, he's "trying" to fall back in love with his wife.

Dude, just go to Argentina. You current wife and your children will thank you in the long run.

Jenn

Comment

I've read in a few places that his wife was the brains behind all of his political campaigns. He's probably all over the place because he doesn't know how to put two sentences together without her.

ITA with everyone about how she is awesome for not putting up with his crap.

Luanne, now let's just hope she doesn't go the Dina Matos McGreevey route and air all of their dirty laundry during their divorce/child custody hearings. Ugh, that was awful.
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

She won't have to- he's doing a fine job of spilling it himself. The clip they ran of his interview today with the AP was just painful. I think he may actually need some meds.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn View Post
              MSNBC said that he actually said, out loud, that while he's in love with the Argentine, he's "trying" to fall back in love with his wife.

Dude, just go to Argentina. You current wife and your children will thank you in the long run.

Jenn
              I totally agree.

What an IDIOT.
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Just read on MSN, that the first lady and their son are moving out. She said that she was going to continue to work on her marriage, but just from 120 miles away.
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                X