Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Favorite snack --sweet or salty???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite snack --sweet or salty???

I go for the big plate of fries smothered in cheese and ranch dressing any day over chocolate...there, I said it...

RB

Don't get me wrong I love french fries, and pizza.... but I love, icecream, chocolate and candy and couldn't live without it!
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Sorry can't debate that...Me too. I'll take some salty chips and salsa any day over chocolate.
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Im with you there. Bring on the chips and dip... be it salsa, guacamole, hummus... whatever... When I'm in the mood to munch, its chips and dip.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I like them combined:salty pretzels covered in dark chocolate will forever be my weakness.

Comment

Hummus!

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
            Im with you there. Bring on the chips and dip... be it salsa, guacamole, hummus... whatever... When I'm in the mood to munch, its chips and dip.

I can eat a bucket of hummus..... :bigbucketofhummus: <<just imagining a smiley diving face first into a bucket of hummus.....

Hummushummushummushummushummushummushummushummus.. .

Now I want hummus...

RB

Comment

Depends on the day
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Sweet, sweet, and more sweet.

When I'm pregnant with a girl, I love sweet and cold - ice cream, milk shakes, slurpees, etc. Does anyone want to run out and get me a chocolate shake now? It really sounds good at the moment and DH is at work...
                -Deb
                Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Give me a bag of cool ranch doritos and a carton of sour cream!!!! Check back a week later.
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123 View Post
                    Give me a bag of cool ranch doritos and a carton of sour cream!!!! Check back a week later.
                    Oooooh - now there is a great idea.
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkpickles View Post
                      I like them combined:salty pretzels covered in dark chocolate will forever be my weakness.
                      What she said.

However, if it came down to it, I have a never ending sweet tooth. My weakness at the moment is Pecan Cluster Blizzards from Dairy Queen. Ate WAY TOO MANY of those this summer and I'll be paying the price on the treadmill for the next 6 months for those moments of weakness.
                      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Yes. Sweet AND salty is best. I'm not a fan of straight chocolate, either. The other day Quinn needed some "environmental print" for a school assignment, so I unwrapped a Hershey bar, threw out the chocolate, and gave him the wrapper.

Comment

I like mine sweet AND salty. Kettle corn, Baby! (With chocolate is even better - EVERYTHING is better with chocolate).
                          Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                          With fingernails that shine like justice
                          And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I worked at a chocolate factory in grad school and when we made chocolate covered pretzels, it was a good day!

Ordinarily I'll pick salty over sweet but a GOOD piece of chocolate can cure a lot of ills. (and a good piece of dark chocolate with a nice glass of red wine is sublime)

The problem with having worked at a chocolate factory was that it made me into a chocolate snob.

jenn

Comment

both. a bag of chocolate with a bowl of popcorn...yummy!
                              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                              X