Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Dine at home or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dine at home or ?

Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
    Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".

Is your tendency to cook or order in? We probably eat out 2 times a week...

RB

Originally posted by RocketBoy View Post
    Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
    Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".
    LOVE it...

If I could, I would eat out for every meal. If I lived in a town that there were better options of course

I cook almost every meal... occasionally I will eat lunch out but otherwise it is dine in for us.

Comment

I order pizza once a week on the busiest night (Papa John is our buddy Seriously, I think the delivery drivers all know our house pretty well now).

Otherwise dh and I go out to eat once a week for our date night.

Everything else is cooked at home.
      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
      With fingernails that shine like justice
      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Cook at home except one night a week we go out. We occasionally get pizza or sushi delivered.

Jenn

Comment

Dine out roughly once a week to a pretty cheap place - like Chipotle. I need a break from the craziness now and then. But it's not always once a week, sometimes less often...

Comment

Cook at home most nights -- used to be every night but I haven't felt up to during the pregnancy. DrK is learning to cook a couple simple meals (tacos, spaghetti) but it's slow going.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I know how to cook, and I'm a good cook, but often we end up eating out. I think it's because of DH's bizarre schedule and lack of planning on my part.

When we moved from med school to residency, the Papa John's delivery guy told us he was really going to miss us (we also got a Christmas gift from them that year)!
              -Deb
              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

I moved up here determined that J was going to eat healthier (He was living off frozen burritos and string cheese) I cook for the most part. We treat ourselves to eating out once a week.
                -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Working...
                X