Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Gin or Vodka (or ?) Martini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gin or Vodka (or ?) Martini?

Well....which is it?

Teetotalers need not post...we get it...

RB :Cheers:

You weren't joking

Gin. All the way... vodka reminds me of my college days... I don't ever want to go back there again!

Comment

Rum!!

Not only is it the tastiest alcohol out there, but it always puts a visual in my head of the delicious Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow... "but why's all the rum gone??"... *drool*
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Methinks the most tasty be the Dirty Vodka Martini with extra Blue Cheese Olives...

Arr...

RB (hic)
        Last edited by RocketBoy; 09-17-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Gin all the way.
          Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by kissmycheek View Post
            You weren't joking

Gin. All the way... vodka reminds me of my college days... I don't ever want to go back there again!

Ugh, that's tequila for me. Blech. Can't even smell it without gagging.

As to RB's original question; vodka all the way. I'm a Grey Goose Gal.

Comment

Gin.

GOOD gin.

In fact for those of you on the East Coast, go to Dogfishhead Brewery in Rehobeth Beach and they make their own spirits (at lesat they used to) and they make what they call Jin and I have to gell you it's the greatest gin in the history of the world.

That and the gin that has the little hat on it. Can't remember the brand but it's one of those that we let our rich DINK friends buy and then we drink.

j

Comment

Nothing beats a crisp gin & tonic on a warm summer day!

Comment

Vodka. It's smooth, it gets the job done.

Comment

All of the above! I'm generally not a drinker but I've been dying for a martini or margarita or pina coloada, etc. since I got pregnant. It must be because it's prohibited because I've never even been interested before. Perhaps someone should ban broccolli just to get me back on a greens kick.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Give me a gin and sprite any day. It's my favourite drink. I do sometimes get strange looks when everyone else is drinking beer?!
                      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Well, I'm Russian, so that should be a sufficient answer. I'm actually not a huge fan of Grey Goose, I think it's overrated. I prefer Ketel One or Imperia.

Comment

I'm a cheap date, so it will be only a nice cold brew for me so that I don't vomit on you before the second course is served.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I have never had gin. But I've added vodka to numerous beverages and it made them that much better.
                            Veronica
                            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

vodka here!

Comment

Working...
                              X