Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Drivers who do not signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I signal unless no one else is around - then I'll skip it. I agree with being peeved about people leaving their blinkers on...or signaling with the wrong blinker!!!

Comment

I always signal. Since I drive a suburban ppl move out of the way and make a gap for me when I signal. Merging is really good here too- I find most ppl know the drill and it really is much better than driving in Seattle. Friendly Seattle where you are screwed if your land ends bc no one will let you in lol.

Other drivers don't signal buy it doesn't bug me much. I can usually tell when someone is going to change lanes. What I hate is when two ppl change into the same lane. And if someone cuts me off I definitely honk. I'm a quick honked. My parents keep thinking I'm gonna get some road rage retaliation bc they never honk, but it's just part if driver communication here. I've never even been flipped off.
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I always signal, but the issue I run into up here ALL the time, is people assuming they can all of a sudden jump into your lane and cut you off because they signal. No, a signal does not give you automatic entrance.

Comment

I always signal too. I just learned that way so always do it. TN was terrible with the passive agressive driving. I experienced the if u use your signal I'll step on the gas & cut u off a lot. People always complain about drivers in ny, but I found them much more curtious than those in TN.
          Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

I admit it. I'm a sporadic signaler. I would never signal to turn into my driveway, unless someone was following me.
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I tend to signal in general and have found myself signaling to EXIT my driveway. *shrug* Habits...
              Kris

Comment

I signal, DH doesn't always signal, much less come to a complete stop, at a stop sign, if there are no other cars around. He has had way too many tickets for stupid shit like that. We were actually dropped by our insurance company because of his points. I point out these were points because he thinks he doesn't have to follow the same traffic laws as everyone else. Our insurance rates reflect that I have four teenage sons who drive instead of one adult ass. I do love him, just not his driving beliefs. We live on a corner, and when he comes home in the middle of the night he just rolls through the stop sign, once the police followed him into the driveway and said do you realize you didn't stop at that stop sign, and DH said "I know, I do it every night, there are no other cars out but you and me!". Thank goodness Pennington is only one square mile and the police know everyone.
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                X