Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

No weekly debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No weekly debate

I think we could use a break this week from debates so instead of a weekly debate please head over to the humor thread and enjoy the weekly laugh.

Note: if you have an issue with homosexuality and feel the need to comment in a negative way please note that I am currently trying to pass a kidney stone and just have no time for crankiness (I've got more than enough on my own). So please enjoy the hilarity brought to you by College Humor
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Big hugs! I hope it passes soon.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hope it passes soon.

Comment

Yikes! Feel better soon!

Wife of a PGY-4 Orthopod
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Oh no! I hope you feel better ASAP!
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Thanks all! I had the blinding, "I may pass out pain" yesterday. Now it's just at a dull roar. It's my fourth time around so I haven't bothered to go in because so far the stones have passed on their own. Blech. Luckily dh has an admin day today so he will take the kids to school and can take me in if necessary.
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I am so sorry. My FIL has kidney stones and I've seen how excruciating they can be. Feel better SOON!!!

Comment

Ugh, feel better!

Comment

Oh no! I hope it passes soon. Huge hugs.
                  Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Ugh. That sounds awful. I hope it passes soon and wish I had some ideas of how to make it less painful.

*hug*

Angie
                    Angie
                    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                    X