Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ferguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson

regardless of your position on this, there is very strong communication that the 48 hour notice will be given tomorrow and the verdict will be released on Sunday

Please keep us in your thoughts. Dh is on call at one of the "hotspot" hospitals sunday and Sunday night. I also have to be in court vs my FIL on Monday. (The court house were it is too be released).

Please send the mojo
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

xoxo
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Sending the mojo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Mojo. ((Hugs))
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Wow. I can't believe you have to be at the court house on Monday! That's awful timing.

Will be thinking about you both.

Comment

Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I've been worried about you guys. Praying for your safety.
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

:/ Praying for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

The whole thing has been screwing up our trial docket. We can't have major trials in fear that the courthouse may come under fire or threat.

I am appalled that the baseline expectation is violence. As if somehow this is an acceptable, understandable reaction.

Comment

Shit!

Comment

That is what so many places in stl look like. It is so sad. My neighborhood sent emails out that they are going to block off and have security lets us through. I have so many employees who kids are in that school district or who's spouse works in ferguson. Everyone is upset and on pins and needles.

Dh and I are going out to do some errands. We will not do them at night anymore.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post

I am appalled that the baseline expectation is violence. As if somehow this is an acceptable, understandable reaction.

This. So much this.

Kris
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

St. Louis is a great town. This is so sad for the city and its so many good citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                            Wow. I can't believe you have to be at the court house on Monday! That's awful timing.

Will be thinking about you both.
                            The courthouse can't close because of a threat of senseless violence. The timing of justice cannot be held hostage. We do our jobs.

That being said, for full disclosure, it is easy of me to say. I telecommute. I live in Atlanta. I will not be present in the city when the GJ comes back.

Comment

Oh I wasn't saying that I can't believe it's open. Just bad luck that she would have to go on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X