Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

So if she's on the ticket, yes or no.
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%
    Maybe
    0.00%
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I couldn't say because I would want to see who was running against her. But 99% yes I would vote for the Democratic Party because of the women's rights, gay marriage issues n
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Do you mean for the primary or the general? I assume you mean the general, with the reference to "ticket."

But, Primary...No. I am a registered (begrudging) Republican. I cannot vote in the Dem primary.

General? Who is she running against? A flaccid, weak Rep? I probably wouldn't vote for the Republican because I am super-sick of giving my vote away in an implied endorsement of the Republican party. I am tired of voting against a Dem instead of for a Rep. I think I probably would vote for a third party candidate, which is just as good as voting for Hillary. If the Reps run somebody worth my vote, I would vote for him/her.

Comment

I'll vote for whomever has the democratic nomination, and I'd be happy to vote for Hillary.

Heidi
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Yep. My dream ticket would be Hillary Clinton and Corey Booker. (not that I think it's going to happen.)

Comment

For me, it also depends on who is running. I'm more likely to vote for the Democratic party candidate over a GOP one because of the issues that are important to me, though.

Comment

Absolutely yes.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

FWIW, I really like HRC. I'd also love to see Elizabeth Warren run.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                  FWIW, I really like HRC. I'd also love to see Elizabeth Warren run.
                  An HRC/Warren ticket is my dream!

Heidi
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Do you feel like her age is a factor? Benghazi?
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Would you vote for Hillary Clinton?

Benghazi is a non-issue and was proved such by the GOP-led investigation.

No, I don't see her age as a factor anymore than it is for any other candidate in her age group.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                        Benghazi is a non-issue and was proved such by the GOP-led investigation.

No, I don't see her age as a factor anymore than it is for any other candidate in her age group.
                        Yep.
                        Brandi
                        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Wait, let me catch my breath......

No
                          Tara
                          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I've told DH if she runs I am quitting my job and campaigning fulltime!!!
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
                              Yep. My dream ticket would be Hillary Clinton and Corey Booker. (not that I think it's going to happen.)
                              I think if the order were reversed on that ticket, I might be inclined to vote for them.
                              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                              Let's go Mets!

Comment

Working...
                              X