Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hillary Clinton uses personal email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
    Someone on the FiveThirtyEight podcast likened the FBI press conference this week to a Rorschach test, in that for most people this just reinforces what they already thought about Hillary. If you already thought she was crooked, you still think she's crooked. If you already liked her, you probably feel like this news is validation that she didn't break the law. I doubt this is going to wildly swing most people one way or another.
    That's a really good point.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
      It's simply more evidence to show that she is unfit to be Commander and Chief. Not only is she unfit but she is reckless. She either had intent or she is a moron (I do not believe she is a moron), both make her unfit to lead our nation. I pray she is finally sent packing in November.
      This.

And she'll get elected in November and we will have eight years of her god-awful unethical behavior.

Comment

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and she said that it's unbelievable that in the entire USA the best candidates we came up with were those two???,
        puzzling!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldc0205 View Post
          I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and she said that it's unbelievable that in the entire USA the best candidates we came up with were those two???,
          puzzling!
          This is pretty much how I feel.
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
            This is pretty much how I feel.
            ITA

I think those who could be great options are probably so smart that they know not to touch that hot mess called POTUS and only work behind the scenes to actually get crap done. DH says I watch too much scandal.
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
              I described the election today as having the choice of whether you want herpes or syphilis. Like 1920s syphilis and 1960s herpes. One has no real cure and is chronically sort of painful in waves, the other could theoretically kill you after driving you insane.
              This is possibly the most insightful and accurate assessment of the election I have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldc0205 View Post
                puzzling!
                Literally: there are more qualified, honest, and politically palatable people of higher character running my neighborhood's home owner's association.

And I hate the crazy HOA people.

Comment

Working...
                X