Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Taylor Swift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each his own. Some people like it, others hate it. Just like cilantro.

Just because somebody's opinion is different doesn't make it wrong.

Just saying that my personal Canadians love it. And I love my Canadians. That's all. (It's Canada Day, so I gotta show them extra love).
    Last edited by corn poffi; 07-01-2015, 02:01 PM.
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Originally posted by corn poffi View Post
      To each his own. Some people like it, others hate it. Just like cilantro.

Just because somebody's opinion is different doesn't make it wrong.

Just saying that my personal Canadians love it. And I love my Canadians. That's all. (It's Canada Day, so I gotta show them extra love).
      Agreed! That is why I posted my experience...because one of the arguments I hear often for the ACA is that Canadians/Europeans love their healthcare. That is not so. Just like you said, "some like it, others hate it" - same in this country. Some already rave about ACA and some have equally been burned by it.
      Last edited by medpedspouse; 07-01-2015, 02:18 PM.
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

My family and friends in Ireland have a few complaints about the system but overall, it serves it's purpose. When I tell them our already expensive insurance comes with a $3000 deductible, they're a lot happier about it My aunt is going through treatment for breast cancer right now, my Dad has had 2 heart attacks and several stents placed and my Mom has other health issues. So they've been through it all. They do complain about the wait lists for elective surgeries (which averages a few months) but the urgent stuff gets done quickly. I will say that the GP's are awesome there as is the prenatal and post partum care. What I would have given for weekly in home nurse visits for C and I for the first 6 weeks.
        But yeah, it's so broken here, where do you even start? I think the legal side of it is out of control and healthcare will always be outrageously expensive until something is done about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by MrsC; 07-01-2015, 03:35 PM.
        Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
        Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Working...
        X