Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Official Celebratory Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Celebratory Thread

Gloat here. (I promise not to read it)
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Oh..ok...I'll start it for you....don't let it be said that I'm a partisan, liberal, wacko :>

Comment

ooopss..rapunzel, you beat me to it....enjoy!

Comment

That's OK, I have a feeling that this particular thread will be mostly empty due to the political persuasion of the active posters on this site....

I'm OK being by myself sometimes, though.

Jennifer

Comment

Ha...did you catch that 45% of our voters here voted for Bush? I expect a few of them to come on in and celebrate.

Comment

I'll celebrate with you Jennifer!

:] :ra:
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                Ha...did you catch that 45% of our voters here voted for Bush? I expect a few of them to come on in and celebrate.
                I'm going off the poll in the other debate thread most definitely - but I'm also going on the political persuasion of the active posters on this portion of the site, and it appears to be decidedly left-leaning. If you were to list the posters that activel post anything on politics on this site and look at their apparent political persuasions I would say that you'd see a definite pattern there....

Thanks for joining me, Cheri!

Jennifer

Comment

Well, I'm here, and I'm active, and I am actually more relieved than happy......

But I will still celebrate!!!!

:ra:

Sally
                  Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

:= := := := := :=

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel
                      That's OK, I have a feeling that this particular thread will be mostly empty due to the political persuasion of the active posters on this site....

I'm OK being by myself sometimes, though.

Jennifer
                      I'm sort of loving it that the conservatives are coming out and celebrating. Maybe now that they have outed themselves, they will become more active

Comment

There are two topics I don't discuss with friends politics and religion because regardless of the discussion someone gets their feelings hurt. I'm glad Bush won, I think Kerry hurt himself by picking Edwards (which if I remember correctly he didn't even personally want to do), so when politicians start following their heart more than their staff this country will be a whole lot better off. I'm not shy or ashamed by the fact that I'm a republican I just don't discuss it with friends!
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

:argue: I understand! Now that the election is over and people *cough* me *cough* calm down, maybe we'll be able to discuss some not-so-hot topics.

kris

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
                            There are two topics I don't discuss with friends politics and religion because regardless of the discussion someone gets their feelings hurt. I'm glad Bush won, I think Kerry hurt himself by picking Edwards (which if I remember correctly he didn't even personally want to do), so when politicians start following their heart more than their staff this country will be a whole lot better off. I'm not shy or ashamed by the fact that I'm a republican I just don't discuss it with friends!
                            Cheri, I totally agree. Except I'm libertarian.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagny
                              Originally posted by Cheri
                              Except I'm libertarian.
                              You ARE? Wow...I didn't know that...I thought you were just trying to get me to look at their website, not recruit me

kris

Comment

Working...
                              X