Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Most Heinous TV News Personality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Heinous TV News Personality

Nancy Grace, hands down. This woman disgusts me. She cares absolutely nothing about facts, but judges the situation entirely on her own personal opinion. I understand she has had tragedy in her life, but that does not entitle her to spout off in the manner she does. She now has an hour long show every night on CNN. I cant stand her. :argue:
    Mom to three wild women.

Now I want to check her out .....
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

You've piqued my interest--I've never heard of her!
      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'm sorry, she's a twit, she's annoying but Bill O'Reilly is IMO, the biggest jackass on the face of the planet. Nancy Grace is a talking head, O'Reilly is far more scary than that.

Jenn

I do completely agree that it is the least functional show on CNN though. and I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that journalists have remember that they are journalists and are asking important and difficult questions, rahter than obsessing about some 18 year olds last few days alive on a tropical island. How many 18 year old have also disappeared in that time? How many were NOT blonde from Alabama?

Comment

O'Reilly is a huge jackass, but if it's for "Most Heinous", Nancy Grace epitomizes the word! It's the shrill voice and the buggy eyes that are like fingernails on chalkboard!!!!

Comment

I hate how she calls people by their first and last name when she addresses them. I also hate her nose!

Jennifer
            Needs

Comment

Yeah, I can't stand her either.

But Howard Stern takes the cake as far as heinous goes. I am embarrassed to be from the same species as him. He horrifies me.

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

All three of those mentioned seem like perfect candidates. Nancy is very annoying in almost all ways and O'Reily annoys me because he never seems to do his homework.
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

These people are all good reasons why I don't watch "Opinion" news shows. I have to spend so much time filtering all of the opinionated content out of the "real news" programs that I don't need more opinions! I'm starting to think we never really left the time-period of "yellow journalism" and that it's inherent to the media.

Jennifer
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Fred Barnes drives me up the tree.
                    He was the reason I stopped watching the McLaughlin Group way back when on Sunday mornings. (I used to love watching Jack Germond make exasperated faces at McLaughlin's sometimes idiotic non-logic)
                    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                    Let's go Mets!

Comment

I'm curious about Nancy Grace but this doesn't make me miss cable! Edit to add that I just looked at her page on CNN and she does look annoying and her nose is weird! That can't be the original version!

I think the worst one I heard about was Geraldo installing himself at the...Convention Center or Superdome (?). What a doof. I'm surprised he can even find a crew to follow him around.

Comment

Working...
                      X