Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

OMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... ity20.html

Spanaway man first arrest under state's new bestiality law
    By The Associated Press

TACOMA, Wash. — A Spanaway man believed to be the first person in the state charged under Washington's new bestiality law bailed out of the Pierce County Jail this morning.

Pierce County prosecutors say 26-year-old Michael Patrick McPhail was caught by his wife on Wednesday night having intercourse on the back porch with their four-year-old female pit bull terrier.

The wife took photos with a cell phone and called police.

Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says "There's pretty clear proof what happened to this dog."

McPhail was arrested that night.

Charged with animal cruelty, he could be sentenced to a year in jail if convicted.

The bestiality law took effect in June. It was prompted by an incident in Enumclaw where a man died after having sex with a horse
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

:!

The situation is bad enough by itself. But on the front porch?

Comment

wow.

just wow.

no -- add an ICK!

and how in the hell was she composed enough to take pictures w/her cell phone??

and someone died having sex w/a horse?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

Comment

Why does this all have to happen in my home state?!?!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

<insert obligatory doggy-style joke>

Comment

I wonder if she picture messaged it to her divorce lawyer?

Anyway, thought I'd add this, which occured in MY HOMETOWN:
            Man, 80, arrested on bestiality charge

Westmoreland man charged with having sex with a cow.

By KEITH EPPS
            The Free Lance-Star

Date published: 9/11/2001

An 80-year-old man has been arrested on charges that he was having sex with cows in a Westmoreland County pasture.

Sherwin Balderson of Richmond County is charged with bestiality, Lt. Bill England of the Westmoreland Sheriff's Office said.

The alleged acts occurred Wednesday at a pasture in the Nomini Grove area off State Route 3. Balderson was charged the next day.

England said the cows' owner knows Balderson, but he didn't give him permission to be on the property "and he certainly didn't give him permission to be intimate with his cattle."

England said that Balderson's exploits were captured on film by county detective Merile Jones, who went to the property in response to complaints received by the Sheriff's Office. The alleged activity had been going on for "some time," he said.

The day Balderson was filmed going from cow to cow was the first time the camera had been set up, England said.

He was wearing only a T-shirt, tennis shoes and sunglasses when he entered the pasture, police said.

Balderson was intimate with at least three cows that day, England said.

England said Balderson's choice of pastures was apparently a random one. He said the suspect is well-known in that part of Westmoreland.
            Good thing I got out of that town...

Comment

OMG, the t-shirt, tennis shoes, and sunglasses on an 80 year old man "being intimate with" milk cows...forgive me but I am seriously LOL here...
              Alison

Comment

Thank heavens he wore the sunglasses or it could have been embarrassing!
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

And to clarify that permission was NOT granted to be intimate with the cows.

Comment

Working...
                  X