Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

bill o'reilly on Oprah today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bill o'reilly on Oprah today

anyone watch? i NEVER get to watch TV during the day....but today i shushed everyone, had the volume cranked and watched....the last half.

(i like bill and watch him almost every night) :!
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

I''m more of a Colbert girl myself. I can't watch Bill anymore without thinking it's a satire.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

i knew i could count on you, tara. :md:

Comment

Fingers in ears: lalalalalalalalalala

I know you'll be stunned to learn that I have a visceral reaction to both Bill and Rush. (not as bad as my husband though)

I'm a NPR girl. Shocking as well, I'm sure.

Jenn

Comment

not shocking jenn.

tara...i cannot stand rush. dh loves him. after the M.J. Fox comment i really dislike him.

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
            Fingers in ears: lalalalalalalalalala

I know you'll be stunned to learn that I have a visceral reaction to both Bill and Rush. (not as bad as my husband though)

I'm a NPR girl. Shocking as well, I'm sure.

Jenn
            what she said. AND what Angie said.

Comment

I can't stand Bill - he did a story on my undergrad a few years ago and just butchered it - do some research dumb ass!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

see, tara....i wouldnt know that because i dont listen to rush. i only heard/saw/read what the media puts out. the way it sound tho....rush was an ass.

i still dont like him. but i like bill. :nana

Comment

oy, hanity and combs....

Comment

Ok since this is in the debate forumn I will take "the bait", and speak my mind! Thanks for posting Sylvia

Bill O'Reily the pervert ??? Did you read the phone transcipts in the sex harassment case or at least what was leaked? How disrespectful to his wife & little girl !!
                    ...sorry girls but men like that make me puke, my ears and yours are too good for him!! (I am assuming, Sylvia, this is why you used small type??!)

As for the "former" drug addict law breaker Rush , c'mon. I know it's hard to find those w/ out faults, but it is a lot easier to find conservative voices that are far more respectable/ upstanding and deserving of your attention, than these two,way past their prime, excuses for men!!

Sorry if this upsets either of you it's just that I like you two and respect that you have consevative views! I am true mix of conservative and liberal values & viewpoints. I was a former "Factor" watcher as well as someone who listened to Rush @ one point in my life! But as a women, a wife and mother I just can't entertain the idea of boosting their ratings by listening or watching. Just my BIG 2 CENTs WORTH!

Comment

Rush should be an expert on tremors - probably a pretty prevelant condition in the drug rehab crowd.

I wonder how he sleeps at night. Oh, that's right... Vicodin!
                      Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

i know of bill's liking of women. i watched the jenna jameson THS on ETv back when. nobody is without faults that for sure.

i dont really consider my self conservative or liberal. im a nice middle of the line girl. i watch CNN as much as FOX

rush annoys me with his yelling and his drug issues....people who live in glass houses......when bill yells, i change the channel.

what a hot button

Comment

Originally posted by Momof4
                          The media has distorted his comments so much it is not even funny. Even Fox who everybody claims is one sided to the right not only distorted but lied.
                          Poor Rush. Just getting a dose of his own medicine, I suppose.

Comment

I only watch FOX News.

but I can't say I'm straight and narrow conservative either. Oy, I need my own party. Progressive republicans? That has a nice ring to it...

Sorry, that's not really related, I'm just sick of celebrity news for once. It's all so twisted and stupid. Blech.

Comment

I mean for God's sake, the Republicans control all three branches of government - what is there left to complain about?! lol
                              Seriously Lily!

Comment

Working...
                              X