Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

let's keep it tame ladies and germs?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's keep it tame ladies and germs?!

Okay, what gives Kris?

Calling us men here germs? And from an ID family?

I have to say feeling insulted does not cover it!

Awww Peter. You want to get locked up, too, don't you? :>
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Boys have cooties.

Comment

I wasn't actually comparing men to germs Isn't it funny how we all can carry our issues here! I was trying to deflect the whole situation with humor and remembered kermit's 'ladies and germs' and so I went with it.

Sadly, Peter...I consider you boys to be...one of the gals.................. Analyze that one!

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Is that an opinion or a personal attack? Do *all* boys have cooties? Or just Peter? Hmmm. Sounds like you are trouble, too, Stella. Might have to get some more locks for this place. :>
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Duh- Boys have boy cooties, girls have girl cooties.

J.

Comment

I am trouble. But at least I'm honest about it. :>

Comment

Seriously though, nasty PMs are not cool. I don't know who did it, but I'd be crushed if someone did that to me. Everyone has their own experiences and some people are fortunate in ways that others are not. I don't think that we need to be taking out any bitterness or insecurities with our own lives and transferring that to newcomers. It makes us seem awfully unwelcoming.

I didn't appreciate the "AA" comment and I though Annie's response was funny, but I don't think it needed to go beyond that. So let's all take a deep breath, get back on track, and have a group hug.

Smooches, friends.

Comment

Hey, when I was in 4th grade I had a metal tin of parsley flakes. I decorated the outside and told the boys it was my cooty box. I used to run around at recess and throw green cooties on the boys...I'm serious!

kris

Comment

I HAD a cootie box!!!! I tried to talk my daughter into it last year when she was in 4th grade but she rolled her eyes and told me it was just LAME!

I decorated it with nail polish

Comment

do you guys remember..."circle, circle, dot, dot, now i have my cootie shot"

ahhh...the mature days of grade school.
                      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Apparently, circle circle dot dot has been upgraded. I searched youtube for it and found all kinds of circle circle dot dot videos! There's actually a cooty shot SONG...but I can't post any links because it's a bit obscene.

The videos are hillarious though!

kris

Comment

What!?!

Seriously though, nasty PMs are not cool
                          There are 'nasty' PMs going around and I don't get them?
                          If I am one of the 'GALS' at least you could include me in your raunch PMs.....

A 'GAL' needs some excitment in her life with a 'Low Drive' resident.

Awww Peter. You want to get locked up, too, don't you?
                          Hmm, locked up? Am I missing out on those PMs too?

Drat!

Comment

Peter, I tried to send you a monk-e-mail, but it says your email is invalid. How can we show you the love?

kris

Comment

A 'GAL' needs some excitment in her life with a 'Low Drive' resident.
                              Have you tried wearing lingerie? Shaving your legs also goes a long way.

Comment

Working...
                              X