Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Vent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent

I HATE MY JOB, I HATE MY COMPANY
    :banghead: :needabreak: :funnycry: :banghead: :needabreak:

I know, I keep telling myself that. I've had a horrible few weeks with no end in sight and I'm on a verge of hurting someone really badly. Mainly head of HR. Stress always has a funny way of surfacing with me. This time around, it's butt clenching and cramping. DH thinks it's hysterical for some reason. I'm constantly asking for butt massages. If this doesn't indicate I spend way too much time in front of the computer, I'm not sure what does.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
      Stress always has a funny way of surfacing with me. This time around, it's butt clenching and cramping.
      On the upside, you'll have a perkier butt pretty soon.

Comment

I know, I keep telling myself that. I've had a horrible few weeks with no end in sight and I'm on a verge of hurting someone really badly. Mainly head of HR. Stress always has a funny way of surfacing with me. This time around, it's butt clenching and cramping. DH thinks it's hysterical for some reason. I'm constantly asking for butt massages. If this doesn't indicate I spend way too much time in front of the computer, I'm not sure what does.
        Hang in there, girlfriend!
        When I'm stressed I grind my teeth, clench, and my mouth gets sore. The butt thing is a new one (I've never heard that before), but if the massages help, then demand away! I worry about you!
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by alison
          Hang in there, girlfriend!
          When I'm stressed I grind my teeth, clench, and my mouth gets sore.
          ME TOO!!!

Comment

Re: Vent

I HATE MY JOB, I HATE MY COMPANY
            :banghead: :needabreak: :funnycry: :banghead: :needabreak:

Especially days like this when its snowing and everyone calls and complains because we didn't close.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
              :therethere: :therethere: Hang in there, you're almost done. :therethere: :therethere:
              for Vishenka and hopefully for S. Sunshine.

Comment

I SO understand!!!! :grouphug:

Comment

Short-timers is SO hard.

I often just wanted to tell people straight out, "see, here's the problem. I honestly don't care and I'm having a difficult time acting like I do."

The day you submit your resignation letter- go have a three glass of wine lunch.

Jenn

Comment

Last week and the week prior were both like this for me, one was me being sent to perform a task that was way beyond my experience level with no back-up and very little forewarning. The other involved an amount of work that required I work from 9am on Monday until 1:30 pm on Wednesday (although I took a 4 hour power nap Tuesday afternoon)

On Wednesday I called a headhunter because I have to get OUT.

Now I too can say I'm almost out!
                    - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

I was planning on getting out and had another job lined up but they kept moving the start date. Then we decided to move and the new start date was March 5th, so I told them that I can't take it since I'll be leaving in 4 months. There's no point going anywhere right now.

I'm really looking forward to the acupuncture and spa this weekend. I'm just afraid that by 10am Monday, all that relaxing will be long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                        see, here's the problem. I honestly don't care and I'm having a difficult time acting like I do."
                        your new mantra. use it as your signature line. get it on a t-shirt, write it down repeated on your legal pad during meetings. focus on it and draw strength from it. create a ticker to count it down.

at least you know there IS an end in sight.

Comment

Working...
                        X