Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm psyched!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm psyched!!!

I might FINALLY have a client! Actually, I'm probably jumping the gun, but several months ago I sent a "welcome to the neighborhood" letter and brochure to a new rehab center that went in literally within walking distance from me. They emailed me and told me they already had someone to do their billing, and tried to recruit me as an OT! Anyhow, they called me today and said they are unhappy with their current biller, so I am meeting with them on Tuesday! So, I have 6 days to get all my ducks in a row. I need to get in there and make a killer presentation so they will contract with me! I'm really excited and incredibly nervous! 8O
    Awake is the new sleep!

Yay!

Congrats Sue!

Keep us posted. I'm sure we'll all be sending you positve vibes on Tuesday. And I hope it all works out. Billing is a freaking nightmare. Our corporate office does it all in-house. Medicaid and Medicare change the rules so often that it's impossible to keep up!

Go get 'em!

Jenn

Comment

Yeah!!!

Sue, Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll be great...I will be crossing my fingers for you! You'll have to PM Robin and get some last minute pointers

Let us know what happens!

Go Sue, Go Sue, Go Sue :P

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Sue,

That is AWESOME!!!! I am sure you will do great. My best advice is just be yourself!!!!! I can't wait to hear how it went. Good luck!!!

Robin

Comment

Sue ... How did the presentation go?!

Hope it was a great success!!!!

Robin

Comment

Thanks for asking Robin! It went fantastic! I was so nervous but the men I met with were very nice and put me at ease. They seem very interested in using my services, since they are currently sending their claims all the weay to Arizona. One of the guys kept saying how nice it would be to have their billing done a couple of blocks away (I live just down the street from their facility). Also, they do pulmonary rehab, so I just happened to mention that my husband is a pulmonology fellow--his eyes lit up! I think he was thinking about the possible referrals he could get if he got in good with the pulmonologists at one of the largest hospitals in our city. Anyhow, I am really excited now. The size of the clinic is pretty small, so it won't be too much work to overwhelm me, then as they grow (they are brand new) I will be ready to take on more work. Can you tell I'm excited!!!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Yeah!

Congratulations, Sue.....this is GREAT news...when will you know for sure?

Yipppeeee!

Kris

Comment

They will be sending me some forms to look over tomorrow--at that point I'll contact my marketing lady (with my software package there is a lady who helps me figure out how to handle the logistics) and she'll probably help me write a proposal. They said they want to meet with me later in the week, so I'll try to be ready to meet with them Thursday or Friday. One of the men suggested I handle a few claims for them so they can see what kind of results I can get for them before cutting all ties with their current billing company. I need to figure out how to price that--I have no problem with "proving myself" first in order to get the contract!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Sue that is AWESOME!!!!!!

It sounds like a perfect situation for you. Let us know what happens!!

Robin

Comment

Well, any news, Sue? We're dying to know.

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

exciting!

Sue, that's great news...once you get a chance to show them what you can do for them you'll have them hooked

Good Luck and let us know what happens :!:

Kris

Comment

Working...
                      X