Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Facebook Business Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Business Pages

Anyone out there have a facebook business page? I have had one for over a year and actively post new products, promotions etc. I am trying to expand my fans, any ideas? Has anyone done refer a friend to become a fan and they receive a coupon code...or something of the like?

I have had success with the fans I have, they come in when something new arrives they have been waiting for...but am trying to reach new local customers...

ideas? i'm willing to be creative here

Ha, I have one, but I haven't done much with it and most of my fans are IMSNers!

I've heard good things about promotions, though. Become a fan to enter a contest might be more cost effective than become and fan and get a coupon code--just an idea.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

A gift basket of some of your most popular stuff contest might be nice. Any new fans that people refer gets them an entry, and new fans get an entry as well.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Do you have anything in your store notifying customers that you're on facebook?

I like the coupon or chance to win a prize idea!
        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I'm going to PM you!!!
          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Yes, I have a little sign at checkout and I try to verbally tell them....I will see a few of them like a few days later, just not the numbers I am hoping for!

liking the contest idea

Comment

Originally posted by MissMartini View Post
              Yes, I have a little sign at checkout and I try to verbally tell them....I will see a few of them like a few days later, just not the numbers I am hoping for!

liking the contest idea
              Ok, check your inbox. I just sent it to you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

A local company had a giveaway every time they reached a certain number of friends 500, 1000, 2000 etc. When you referred a friend your name was automatically entered to win that prize and the more friends, the more chances to win. You should also start commenting on other popular business pages with your company info to get your name out there.
                Danielle
                Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

You follow any blogs written by ladies in your area? I've learned of multiple businesses through blogs and became fans on Facebook as part of a contest sponsored by the blog and business.
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                  X