Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Burned out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burned out

I think I'm burned out on my job. I think about going in and I see red and hate the thought of it. Its not a bad company. I think they are actually one of the only good companies still operating in the US. I believe in our product and my managers have been top notch. I'm just sick of it. My new location is extremely slow and no one (management) wants to talk with me here. Building relationships with the store managers is a nut I can't seem to crack. I'm just over it. What should I do? I thought about talking to my boss, but I don't think there is anything she could do to fix this. On the other hand I love the company so much I feel like I owe them a heads up. Help. I'm confused. Is this what burned out feels like?
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Sounds like burn out...do you think it's something that will be permanent or it's a temporary not gelling with people situation? I'm sorry, I don't know much about your job! Big hugs to you though, I know what it feels like to drag your feet getting to your workplace

Comment

Perhaps its time for a vacation?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

The problem is I just had a week off and didn't feel refreshed at all. DH thinks its because I was doing so much last weekend and it wasn't really a break for me. I work in sales part time. DH and DD came to my location this evening while I was working. He saw first hand the difficult situation with the store staff, and low customer traffic. I didn't know how good I had it before I transferred here. With DD starting school full time in two weeks, I need to find something daytime during the week. Its hard to think about walking away from them, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

Comment

Definitely sounds like burn out, I'm sorry...would it be possible to quit?

Comment

We just moved here for fellowship. I feel like I need another month or two to get my bills in order. I started a second job last week but the hours are really limited, but the hourly pay is much higher. I think by Oct I should have a handle on my finances... I hope.
            When I lived in NC I had two jobs. The second job was more operational and balanced things out. Looking back, the second job was keeping me from getting so board at the other. I'm really hoping my new second job here can provide the same mental stimulation that will keep me fresh all week, every week.

Comment

Working...
            X