Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Work Rave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Rave

Please feel free to add your own rave about work!

I received a email today from work saying I'm #1 in sales nationwide for my biggest account (I only have 3 accounts)! I'm so excited to continue improving... and being on top feels wonderful!! I'm always a little worried my bosses hate me, good to know I'm making them happy these days.
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

That is super awesome! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That is really awesome!

Whenever something like this happens, I always think about that scene in legally blonde where Elle gets the internship - "MEEEE, YESSS!!!"

Anyway maybe you remember that scene, maybe not - but you deserve an outburst like that either way! Congrats!

Comment

I was recently nominated for a university-wide teaching award and since I've become involved in international student exchanges, it appears I'll be getting to do a fair bit of travelling internationally on behalf of the university, which will be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by McPants View Post
          I was recently nominated for a university-wide teaching award and since I've become involved in international student exchanges, it appears I'll be getting to do a fair bit of travelling internationally on behalf of the university, which will be fun.
          Awesome!!
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
            Please feel free to add your own rave about work!

I received a email today from work saying I'm #1 in sales nationwide for my biggest account (I only have 3 accounts)! I'm so excited to continue improving... and being on top feels wonderful!! I'm always a little worried my bosses hate me, good to know I'm making them happy these days.
            Strong work!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Nice job, you two!
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Ok, that is seriously amazing!! Enjoy- you must report back where all they are sending you!
                Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
                  Ok, that is seriously amazing!! Enjoy- you must report back where all they are sending you!
                  I think I'll be going to Lisbon in mid to late June, however that's the only trip that's been scheduled as of yet. It'll probably be mostly western Europe from what I'm led to believe (which I don't exactly mind..)

Comment

Awesome you two!!

Mine is not really job related but work related...I got my abstract accepted and will be presenting at an international conference.
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
                      Awesome you two!!

Mine is not really job related but work related...I got my abstract accepted and will be presenting at an international conference.
                      Congratulations! Anywhere nice? I'm going to Bournemouth and Belfast to present at conferences this year but that's hardly very exciting.

Comment

Congratulations! Anywhere nice? I'm going to Bournemouth and Belfast to present at conferences this year but that's hardly very exciting.
                        It is nice but not niiiiiice for me....staying in the US.
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Awesome, guys!!!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                          X