Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Beginning my final semester...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginning my final semester...

Well it's week 2 now and it's safe to say my final semester of my occupational therapy degree is in session. I hope to try and stay sane amidst it all. Or at least only lose my mind temporarily...
    Aiming to submit my US OT post-grad application during the semester, submit my thesis, and find out more from immigration. Should be an interesting time ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

How exciting and nerve wracking!! I'm sure you'll do great!!

Comment

Thank you. Well I keep reminding myself that I've come this far and many have survived before me and if I'm being over ambitious with my application then I will just readjust my timeline

I also just discovered tapatalk so that's going to make talking with my iMSN friends sooooo much easier than logging on to the computer 😊 this could also be dangerous 😊

~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Sounds like a busy semester! Hope it all goes smoothly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
        Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
        Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Me too having said that aren't all of our semesters busy bound to be ups and downs. Hope you are well.

Comment

Sounds like a really busy time, but it will go quickly for sure! What is your current timeline for getting to the US?

Comment

Sounds like a busy, but good semester!! We're here when you need a break from the insanity.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Awesome! Good luck!

Wife of a PGY-6
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Good luck! This will also be my last semester of grad school, but I've been going part-time since 2010, so it's sort of anticlimactic.
                  Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I knew there was bound to be a few of us finishing this semester even though our school calendars start at different times.
                    I'm hoping to be in the US next year but that's dependent on my visa options now but I will keep trying

Comment

Awesome!! and yes, Tapatalk is dangerous...

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Oh yes. There are lots of people in school. See the continuing education threads.
                          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                          X