Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

White Coat Ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Coat Ceremony

The didactic portion of my training is done. I start clinical rotations in a week and a half. I begin in the ER, then off to psych, peds, surgery, and family. My first 5/9 rotations are set! Each rotation is 6 weeks.

Not a lot of pictures. It's what I have and kind of disappointing, but I looked good, I think!!!

Getting through this year (15 months) was a huge accomplishment. It was hard, ya'll. One more year to go for my M.M.S., PA-C!
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Congratulations! You look great!!! It was fun to be included in your dress selection!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Grace

Comment

Hellz yeah! You looked more than good...Just beautiful!

BTW - How does your hair stay that straight in FL humidity? Sooo green with envy. I've tried it all.
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Congrats!!! You look fab!
        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
          Hellz yeah! You looked more than good...Just beautiful!

BTW - How does your hair stay that straight in FL humidity? Sooo green with envy. I've tried it all.
          It's called Yuko. It's expensive as shit, but I love it.

http://yuko-usa.com/beauty/yuko-hair-straightening/

Thank you!

Comment

Congrats!! I'm so proud of you!
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Congratulations, so proud of you!!!!
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congratulations!!! You've done an amazing job!! Also, you look beautiful - the dress was perfect, and you rocked it!
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS.. You look awesome. I have to admit that is not the way I pictured you at all.... You are gorgeous!!! ( Not that I didn't picture you as gorgeous, just older. )

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
                    CONGRATULATIONS.. You look awesome. I have to admit that is not the way I pictured you at all.... You are gorgeous!!! ( Not that I didn't picture you as gorgeous, just older. )
                    Thanks! I'm 39.

Comment

You made it through the hard part! That's so awesome! I hope you love the clinical rotations.
                      Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Congrats. You look stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
                          It's because she was basically a child bride and had her first kid right away. 😉
                          Kris

Comment

Working...
                          X