Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Job opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job opportunity

I found a new job possibility that sounds really exciting. It seems a little pie in the sky for me. I have lost a lot of confidence this year.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

What's the harm in applying? You'll never know if you don't try! I think it sounds great.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Go for it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
        I found a new job possibility that sounds really exciting. It seems a little pie in the sky for me. I have lost a lot of confidence this year.

Any thoughts?

Definitely apply!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Doooo it!

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Go for it!!!!

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Please apply! As ALOY said, what's the harm? If you apply, you may not get the job but if you do not apply, you will definitely not get the job.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Yay!! It's worth explorating for sure!!
                -Ladybug

Comment

Go for it!

Needs

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely go for it.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Any updates on your app?

Comment

Definitely apply. How does it affect your supervision hours, though?
                        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Job opportunity

I applied but unfortunately they were looking for someone with a health management degree. I expected it, but was still disappointed. I get up every day, sit in a dark room for 8 hours writing reports, then see 2 patients until 6 or 7. I am the most miserable person I've ever met, and my daughter wants to move out because my misery makes her miserable. Some days after work, I just drive around instead of coming home. I've gained 30 pounds this year. I search Indeed obsessively. I am absolutely trapped unless I want to trash a professional career and get a job at Target (which would not pay my monthly bills). I no longer care about my patients and force myself to go to work each day. I think of running away and never coming back. I have darker thoughts. Irony: my office manager told me I was one of the happiest people she knows; always laughing and smiling. I don't know what to do. It was just one job, but every f*ing job here is shit with my license. As far as reaching for that second license is concerned. I've stopped caring.

Don't feel like you need to respond. It's just Kris being miserable. Seems my theme for the last few years.

Last edited by PrincessFiona; 10-02-2017, 08:26 PM.
                          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Hugs. I know you don't want to move but it may bring more opportunities for you work wise.
                            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

So sorry you are going through this.

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Working...
                              X