Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Just wanted to give an update. This is my third year at my teaching job. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I also got accepted to seminary and will be getting my Master's degree in worship and media. Started classes this fall and am really enjoying it as well. Hubby has been really supportive. Oldest has a great paying job and is doing great. ( He graduated from college last December.) Middle is working on his seminary degree. Youngest is a junior and looking at colleges. Hubby is still dealing with stuff, but though it may sound horrible, I just don't care anymore or maybe the better way to phrase that would be it doesn't consume me anymore. He will do what he will do. I actually have some real life friends!! And he has actually made one as well. ( His wife is my best friend.) It has been so good to have friends who understand what we have/are going through and are right there with us. So life is good, not perfect, but darn near close. Have no idea if he will actually retire in 1 1/2 years like he said he would, but I don't really care. I have fun stuff I'm doing so it doesn't really matter anymore. I think the empty nest is going to be great!

Yay. I love this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

So glad to hear things are going well!

Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Love this update! Go you!
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Awesome! Will you continue teaching FT while you're in school?

Comment

Great to hear!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
            Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
            Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Yay! Sounds like life is going well!!!

Comment

What a great update!

Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Great update! I'm glad things are going well!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Good for you getting all these positive things rolling! Awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    Grace

Comment

Congratulations, so wonderful to hear from you.
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                      X