Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My First Day at Work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Day at Work!

Hi Everyone,

Today, I started my new job at Telemundo. Everyone there was really nice. My assistant is awesome! She's very punctual and attentive. (When I was at Sprint, my assistant didn't really try to help me at all!)

I didn't really do anything b/c I'm just getting situated. I don't even have a computer yet and my office is empty! I guess I've been out of work for so long that I'm already very eager to start right away! I have 3 months of training ahead of me. Today, I read a lot. There's so much for me to learn about the advertising industry! I feel like I'm in school again!

Just wanted to give everyone here an update. Thanks again for all your support!

-Rachel

Rachel,

How exciting! I agree, good staff is worth everything! Good luck and keep us posted.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

COngratulations Rachel! Aren't first days kind of tough? I have never figured out what exactly it is that I'm supposed to be doing with myself! I'm glad that you have a good assistant- that can certainly make a difference.

Wendy

Comment

I can't believe I missed this post ...It sounds like the first day went well...Gosh...you have already finished a week now!!!!

I hope the week went well...man, I feel like such a lame-o...I've been so preoccupied and busy with my dad's visit that I forgot all about your job....

I hope it has continued to go well...I guess I'm going to be fired as your emai buddy

Kris

Comment

Don't worry about it, Kris. My first week went by so fast! It seems like time flies over there! The entertainment industry is very fast paced. Everyday there's something new. Either I have meetings to go to, appointments to attend, training, research, etc. My assistant is a life-saver and she tracks my schedule and reminds me of what I have to do. It really helps!

In any case, I'll keep everyone updated!

Enjoy your week!

-Rachel

Comment

Just read this thread... Congratulations.

Hey... can you send your assistant over to my house?

Jennifer
            Needs

Comment

Hey Rachel-

I think about you everytime I see this Telemundo comercial about the guy that left his country because he had trouble withthe ladies and moved to America (I guess) and has all the other women after him-- as well as some kind of frumpy looking middle aged man! I have to laugh at that everytime I see it!

Wendy

Comment

I haven't seen that one yet, Wendy! I still need to get better acquainted with the programming on the network. I guess it would help if I started watching more Telemundo! I'll look out for that one!

-Rachel

Comment

Sure, Jennifer. I'll have to start charging though! Just kidding. It's really great to work w/people who want to help!

-Rachel

Comment

Working...
                  X