Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Yahoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo!

I have officially finished my first semester of art classes. The last couple of weeks have been stressful trying to finish up the final projects, but I did it! I made an A on my final portfolio in photography and probably have an A in sculpture.

I am going to enjoy my month off from classes ( and make up for it my working a few more hours!) and then look forward to taking another photography class and an Intro to Drawing class in the Spring!

It's funny.... I didn't know I could enjoy something so much that I felt so stressed about!

Wendy

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The grades sound fabulous!

Enjoy your break, you deserve it.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Thank you.... thank you...

Wendy

Comment

Congratulations, you deserve to celebrate!!!!!!!

Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

OK, everybody all together now:

"WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Congrats on the good grades, and more importantly- living the life you want!!

Jenn

Comment

Congratulations, Wendy....we all knew you could do it!!!!!

Kris

Comment

Wendy:

YEAH YEAH YEAH for you!!! I would *LOVE* to hear more about your classes and what you did for your final projects when you have a chance!! That is awesome! I used to take a photography class every season before I started working on the thesis! I also took a drawing class once from a Japanese man who was brilliant. ok, tell me! tell me!

Comment

Congratulations Wendy! I am glad that you found something that you really enjoy.

Robin

Comment

Something about Japanese men and art... my photography instructor was Japanese, as is a good number of students in the art department.

We could do whatever we wanted for our photography final project- it just had to be 12 pictures mounted on mat board. I picked something totally different than everyone else. With my job, I spend my days in the poorest and most depressed parts of the city. It was amazing to me how disparate the "good" part of the city (the west side of the Saginaw River) and the "bad" part of the city (the east side) are. I wanted to show some of that in my pictures. Since all the people in my class live on the west side, I did all my pictures of the east side. I took several picture of an old abandoned church, some of a house that burned down, some of the factories that make the area look even worse. Since it was all in black and white, it looked really cool. All said and done, I was really pleased with my final project... and only missed 2 points on it!

I'd post them somewhere for you guys to see if I was smart enough to figure out how to do that!

Wendy

Comment

Working...
                  X