Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's your dream job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your dream job?

What's your dream job and would you consider going after it?

Mine are:

Doctor

Entrepreneur

I'm still debating whether or not to go after one of these.

Spa Critic

Maybe I could be the next Ebert and Roper for spas??

Comment

Originally posted by Kozmo
      Spa Critic

Maybe I could be the next Ebert and Roper for spas??
      you could only be Ebert OR Roper ... I volunteer to be the other one!

Comment

Buyer for a major dept store like Barney's or Bergdorf Goodman's that would be AMAZING!! or maybe a fashion designer (if only i could draw...)

Comment

Karaoke bar owner
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Interior Designer

Princess

Food Critic

Comment

Bon-bon eating Dawkter's Spouse.

I've actually alrady had my dream job. A couple of times. (I guess it helps to aim low!)

I'm developing a new position that I think will be amazing. (and since I'm creating it, it should be...) 100% administration with no actual supervision of staff but direct interaction with clients. All staff will be contractual. Minimal paperwork requirements and it looks like we'll be able to position ourselves with a lot of grant money so maybe even a decent salary.

I'd actually go nuts if I didn't work. I went nuts the year+ that I was home with Nikolai. It was great to be there for him but...SAHparenting is NOT for the weak. That was the toughest job I ever had. I'm so happy that I can take fifteen minutes and contemplate my navel with a freshly made cup of coffee. (and apparently Nikolai feels the same as all day Friday he kept saying, "I go to school?" "I GO to school!" "Mommy. I. Go. To. School. Now.")

Jenn

Comment

Personal Shopper -- I'd love to get paid for what I do anyway.

Comment

I know a travel writer. Her job always seems to glamorous to me.

Comment

Wedding planner for the stars!
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Benevolent Dictator/Ultimate Ruler of the Universe
                      Heiress
                      Travel Show Hostess

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I always wanted to be on Oprah w/the title "scholar" under my name, but was never willing to do the work.

I'd go the "Benovalent Dictator" route, but I think there would be too many things to worry about.

I guess I'll just stick w/the "Goddess" title I already have.

Comment

I think my dream job would be rowing coach/baker.

Fortunately I get to do the first on a volunteer basis, and thanks to the proliferation of bakesales in my girlfriend's extra-curriculars, I am basically doing the latter on a volunteer basis as well.

Still it would be nice to get paid (or not have to hold down a day job)
                          - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

Originally posted by jesher

you could only be Ebert OR Roper ... I volunteer to be the other one!
                            Sounds like a bloosoming partnership to me! I mean really, I can only get so many massages and facials in one week! I need help!
                            http://www.spacritic.com is still open. There is a spa on every corner now and there are actual critics that work for spa magazines. However....we would have the ultimate advantage - we are dawker's wives, everyone would look to us for the best critiques!!! :>

Comment

Working...
                            X