Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Nordstrom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was in nords today trying to find a diff dress for my company christmas party, got one from BR not totally sure on it yet so went to nords to see what they had...i have

and

on hold till friday...purchasing will be done then

Comment

haha yah i LOVE the red one...though i kinda felt like a present haha but part of me REALLLLLLLY likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by alison
        Yes, I've tried on Uggs, but only because I think they're so awful looking. I wondered what all the hype was/is about. I'm sorry, but I'm not paying that kind of money for shoes that look like that, no matter how nice they feel. There's nothing cute about them.

I'll see what I can find tomorrow. Obviously I'm not the stylish gal I thought I was.

(But COME ON -- jeans tucked into boots?! In the city? We're not riding horses here!)
        Are you kidding? No way would I wear them with my jeans tucked in. Jeans over shoe, shoe hidden under the jeans. Comfort without hidiousness. Have fun shopping! Wish I had some funds to go to Nordstroms. I love Nordstroms. Seeing a Nordstroms makes me feel like I'm at home. If only we can get a Norstroms' Rack out here. I got a pair of Danskos and a pair of cloggish slip on birkenstocks last year. I obviously am not the heel wearing kind of girl. DH is only 5'11" and I am 5'7.5" I don't like to wear heels. He's the shortest guy I've ever been with. Previous bfs were 6'4" and taller.

Comment

LAUREN - I'm dying over that red dress! I tried it on last time I was there. I WANT THAT DRESS.

Comment

I'm too lazy to drive 45 minutes in one direction to the nearest Nordstrom. Plus that mall is always a zoo. I do enough damage to my bank account in other stores.

Love those dresses though, especially the red one.

Comment

I drooled over the catalogue too....not hitting the sale though. I'd do too much damage and with the holidays around the corner...I fought the urge.

I LOVE Nordstroms. Love love love love that store.
              IMO nobody compares to Nordys ...
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I went to the one on N. Michigan today. It's teeny tiny compared to the Bellevue Square one. And even teenier then the Downtown Seattle one. I miss home.
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Before we moved, I spent about 5 to 6 hours (lost track of time) in the Downtown Nordstroms. It was my end of training "spree" boy was it a hoot! I felt like "Pretty Woman" with all those bags....du na na na nuh!!!!!
                  Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I miss the pianists. I don't see them as often out here.

I'm going home over Christmas with dh. We're going to hit the Downtown Nordstrom on one of the days we're there. I'll drag dh down there... We're also going to Whistler for a couple of days where my parents have a vacation place. Fall/winter is the time of year that I miss the Northwest the most. It's hard.

Hang in there, Flynn!
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

We have the pianists every day almost. Right between the jewelry, handbags, makeup, and shoes. Boy, do they know how to position them!!

Comment

The pianists were at the Nordstrom in Cleveland far more often than they are here.

I love the atomosphere, and will shop the shoes sometimes, but I find that their plus sizes are far too matronly. I spend the bulk of my Nordstrom time in the Nursing Room (well, I did a few years ago) and lunching at the cafe. It's quite nice and very reasonably priced.

Comment

the pianists at nordstrom are nice, but unfortunatly according to DF it is the most boring job ever! All through med school over christmas he played in Nordstrom and said he could never do it again. That people are rude to you and its boring to play for 5 hours straight haha...

PS I'm buying the red dress TOMORRRRROW!! hopefully I don't have buyers remorse

what kind of shoes would you wear with it...black peep toes? black patterned tights?

do you think its ok for a christmas party at mccormick and schmick's?

Comment

Lauren apparently I'm gonna have to live my dreams through you for now, I LOVE THAT RED DRESS! Sigh... not that I have anywhere to go in it.

Comment

well i got the red dress!!!! and then I got these shoes to go with it!! soo excited!!

Comment

Working...
                              X