Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fantasy Celebrity League - Season #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Celebrity League - Season #2

Ok ladies & gents, let's try this again.

Anyone, that wants to play in Season #2, send me your eight person roster by PM by 10pm Wednesday January 3rd.

Let the best celeb stalker win!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

I'm so excited I'm putting it in my Outlook calendar at work so I will remember to put my list together in 2 weeks

Comment

I'm in. I'll send you a PM once I do some celeb research.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

Reminder - get your 8 person rosters into me by 8pm on Wednesday, January 3rd - Season #2 starts with the 1/5 magazines!

Comment

Hey gang, including my list I've only received three lists so unless I get at least five more in the next hour we'll extend the "enrollment" week one week and will start the season with the magazines from next Friday.

Let's go people - there are celebrities out there waiting for us to be obsessed with their lives.

Comment

ummm... :! ...what is a celebrity roster?

kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Turn in a team of 8 celebrities, choosing starts who are popular in the magazines right now. Each Friday when the star magazines (US Weekly, People & Star) come out you get points for every time your star shows up in the magazine. You can change your team every week by 10pm Wednesday.

Each week there is a team winner, then there is a winner for the season (4 weeks). Ladybug won Season #1.

This just feeds our celebrity obsession. The thread from Season #1 might answer a few more questions.

Clear as mud, right?

Comment

Ladies, I only got 4 lists (including mine) you can still get your list into me today, otherwise the four of us may just play by ourselves. That is not as much fun though.

Some of you that didn't play last season can play to - just send me a list of eight celebrities you think the paparazzi are stalking.

Comment

OK...Can I turn in my list this afternoon?....that sounds fun.

Kris

Comment

Yes, yes continue to send me lists today if you still want to play!

Comment

I got caught up in Andrew's science fair project...are you still..accepting applications

kris

Comment

As long as you promise you haven't been in the stores and seen this week's covers! Yes, send me your lists, I usually don't get points tallied until Sunday or Monday.

Comment

My "team"

Rosie O'Donnel (She's been big news lately, but she'll probably go off into oblivion leaving me pointless this year)
                          Britney Spears
                          Madonna
                          Michael Jackson
                          Tom Cruise
                          Lindsay Lohan
                          Jennifer Aniston
                          Cameron Diaz

Comment

You can change your team each week....so if Rosie isn't rackin' in the points you can swap her for someone else for next week.
                            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

May I play too? I'm so clueless as far as celebrities are concerned. If it's too late, I'd be curious how I've done, but you don't have to give me a prize or anything (just kidding!)

Britney Spears
                              Lindsay Lohan
                              Cameron Diaz
                              Justin Timberlake (aren't he and Diaz breaking up or something?)
                              Jessica Simpson
                              Olson Twins (are they two people?)
                              Paris Hilton
                              and... (if the Olson twins count as one person) Nicole Richie.
                              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                              X