Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sting & the Police ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sting & the Police ...

*le sigh* so, so good. I can't wait to see their tour schedule. How 'bout an iMSN meet up at the show??

I missed it.
    I'm going to see if someone posts it on YouTube.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

*sob* hack, hack.....*sob*

Me, too....

I guess Kelly and Jenn P deserve Sting after all.

In fact, if Kelly didn't see it....I say Jenn P gets him after all.
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I'm in the hospital library right now (obviously studying) and DH is in the ER and he just called to tell me Sting was on AFTER he watched him
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123
          I'm in the hospital library right now (obviously studying) and DH is in the ER and he just called to tell me Sting was on AFTER he watched him
          Huh? We've been watching pretty much the whole thing. There was a clip of him b/c a song that he and Mary J. Blige sang was nominated, but he hasn't been on stage or singing again or anything.

And the Dixie Chicks have won 2 awards so far! I'm so surprised that I actually know (or have at least heard of) almost all of the artists that are on tonight. Last year I felt SO old.

Comment

Was he on at the VERY beginning? I started watching at like 5 after and it sounded like he had already been on.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Literally the beginning. Sting said "Ladies and Gentelmen - welcome to the 49th grammys" and then broke into "Roxanne".

ooooohhhhhhh lala .... it's a bad way ...

Comment

THANK YOU. The Grammys come on in 45 minutes and now I will watch the beginning. 8)

ETA: rrrrrRRRRAWR.

Comment

Then he was messing with me??
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                  X