Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anna Nicole intrigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole intrigue

I read a new bit of ANS gossip I had to share. (Although, you may have already heard it, since I'm so behind the times. )

In a NY Daily News interview with her half sister, she states that she thinks the baby is ANS's late husband's. I remember that she had him make a sperm bank donation before his death because she wanted to have his children. (Sister claims this too. ) The half-sister claims that having this baby was ANS's trump card in the trial for the billionaire's money. It certainly would have been an interesting wrinkle in the inheritence planning.

Seems plausible -- as far as ANS goes. That's changed all my theories about "who done it". (Have I mentioned that I'm pulling for this having been a murder? It's such a good cast of suspects. Drug overdose would be so dull and predictable. Murder over millions seems more likely - and fun to figure out.)
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

OMG....I believe it.

And...I'm convinced she and her son were murdered.

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Oh good. So I'm not just blood thirsty. :>

It seems too strange for both to die in unexpected ways in areas with slow/uncontrolled investigation services.

I'm wondering who's out to get them , though. We were thinking the lawyer/husband - Howard K. Stern - did it for the money attached to ANS/his daughter. Now though, this idea that she was having Marshall's baby post mortem makes me wonder if someone from the Marshall camp couldn't be involved. They are obviously well financed.

I hope the deaths get a good investigation. I'd hate to see them just fade away in to the background. (Then, I'd have to wait till I was 95 and read the expose book about the affair. :> )
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

So, does anyone know if they figured out who the father REALLY IS? Can't they do DNA test? Have they done it and are just with-holding the info? Clue me in.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DULYGi6dnvw

Holy cow... or clown...

Anna Nicole's 'drug trip' video
          Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sad clown: Anna Nicole's not so funny videoNew video footage has been unearthed of Anna Nicole Smith, allegedly on drugs wearing clown face paint.

The bizarre footage shows her wheeling a toy baby and pram into a house, looking dazed and slurring her words to the camera.

Filmed by her partner Howard Stern, he is heard telling the former Playboy centrefold: "Reilly thinks you've lost your mind."

"Huh?" Smith replies in a childlike voice. "I didn't lose my mind."

Stern then repeatedly asks: "Is this a mushroom trip?"

Smith twice asks what he means.

Each time Stern tells her: "I'm kidding."

The video then switches to another scene in which Smith stares down the lens of the camera, struggling to keep her eyes focused.

"I said this footage is worth money," Stern says.

Comment

It's pretty clear that the son died from an overdose of methadone and pain-killers. The question is who gave it to him and why.

Jenn

Comment

Oh- I'm also 99% sure that the reason that the baby is still in the Bahamas is that she's still being detoxed from Methadone which can take months.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                Oh- I'm also 99% sure that the reason that the baby is still in the Bahamas is that she's still being detoxed from Methadone which can take months.

Jenn
                Woa! Hadn't thought about that!

I do think it is strange that her son died mere days after she gave birth and almost right after he flew in to visit his mom. And, then she died weeks later mere days after marrying her lawyer.

Perhaps she overdosed from depression over her son's death? Perhaps her son really did just "accidentally" overdose (did he sneak into his mom's stash while visiting her?). On one hand I have to say that at some point coincidence isn't coincidental anymore. On the other hand I have to acknowledge that all of these people are probably screwed up enough to do these things WITHOUT the need for foul play.

The saddest part is that there is a poor, innocent little baby in the center of all of this. Is anyone really looking out for her? I doubt it. The man who has her right now (the lawyer) clearly sees her as a cash cow (and, really seemed to encourage her dead mother's drug habit). Just so awful for that tiny child.... :bummer:
                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                With fingernails that shine like justice
                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

I'm just not buying the whole conspiracy theory here. I think that the more probable cause of death is an overdose. She was a known user and probably took drugs to maintain her weight. Her son probably took drugs as well because AN's stance on drug use was at least...ambivalent.

I don't know, I just can never jump on board these conspiracy theories. I believ that both Jim Morrison and Elvis are dead. Marilyn committed suicide. And so on and so forth.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Killjoy. :>
                    Angie

Comment

I think she was in the Bahamas to avoid drug testing, it doesnt seem like she was trying to get off the drugs.
                      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I think Jenn meant the baby. I think if Anna Nicole was on methadone, the baby would have been born addicted. I think Jenn was suggesting that the baby is undergoing treatment in the Bahamas. I'm surprised that wouldn't have leaked to the press though, since it's so juicy.

I will now try to revive my conspiracy theory......

I thought that the cause of death for Anna Nicole's son was privately determined. Didn't they have an independent examination done? I don't think the "official" cause of death was ever released.

And what was up with that judge yesterday?? Total breakdown over a complete stranger and an oddball case! That was a little odd.
                        Angie

Comment

that judge is a freak. he is desperate for a show, like judge judy. this according to my very reliable sources on the gossip pages.
                          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                          X