Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Bachelor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bachelor

The Bachelor is back and the bachelor is not only a doctor but a Navy doctor. New season starts on Monday.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/teaser2.html

That should be interesting...
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

"An officer and a gentleman" is going to be their most overused phrase, I think.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

There was a pretty nice article about him in the Express-News a few weeks back. Apparently he's actually a nice guy.

All together now: "Love lift me up where I belong....

You know they're all going to be imagining Richard Gere carrying Debra Winger out of the factory.

and I have to say- Top Gun annoys me even more these days when I see it- not just because it's Tom "I'm Crazy" Cruise but because Val Kilmer's hair is WAY too long... but I digress.

Jenn

Comment

The pic they have on the ABC site is cheesy. The preview on TV showed him shirtless, and ...... WOW just WOW
        Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

Glad I could torment more than just myself...

Jenn

Comment

The last Bachelor was an ED Doc. I liked him! Did anyone watch that season?

Comment

I watched that season and I found the guy very plain and boring. Maybe he's a nice guy but he didn't "shine" on TV.

Now where's this preview you're talking about?
              Cristina
              IM PGY-2

Comment

"Who doesn't love the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman"? We're bringing the best parts of that romantic film to real life."
                Like the part where trampy Lynette throws herself at Sid? But then it turns out that her only interest is in being "a pilot's wife" and escaping her own ne'er do well life? And it turns out she has zero interest in him as a person and abandons him the minute he's not a trophy? And then he kills himself? Are those the parts you're emulating?

Jeez, these people.
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

The ED doc was actually two seasons ago - last season was a "prince".

I liked Travis (wasn't that the ED doc's name) but again the women that are on this show are after the fame 99% of the time. Travis picked that teacher and the reason they broke up was widely reported because she liked all the fame she got during the months they weren't allowed to be together. I'd actually heard that he had been dating the girl he didn't pick (that drama queen from CA) but I'm not sure if that is true.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

We talked about this upcoming before. He is HOT, IMO. But, the drawback...dawkter. It's a shame.

Why the crap can't I find that thread. We found hunky iron man pictures and a myspace profile and everything. Now we need to start stalking the women to offer support/condolences.
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Umm, is it too late to apply? HE'S FREAKIN SMOKIN HOT! :stars:

Comment

Originally posted by Malpka
                        The pic they have on the ABC site is cheesy. The preview on TV showed him shirtless, and ...... WOW just WOW
                        Sylvia, picture please. This seems to be your department.

Comment

deleted cause im a dope
                          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

http://www.medicalspouse.com/forums/vie ... hp?t=11117
                            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

WOW........takes a lot to turn my head, but WOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X