Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tom Selleck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Selleck

I caught him on Ellen the other day while waiting for an appointment. What a doll! He seemed so down to Earth, talking about his long term marriage, living on a ranch, runs to Home Depot, and his crush on Sophia Loren. He might just have to bump someon off my top five list. Any other fans?

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Re: Tom Selleck

I like anyone is also thinks that Rosie O'Donnell is a bombastic, uninformed, self-righteous idiot who just talks without having a clue what she's talking about...and appears to win because she is so uncouthe and loud that no one really wants to put up with her.

Comment

I like anyone is also thinks that Rosie O'Donnell is a bombastic, uninformed, self-righteous idiot.
      Does anyone think otherwise?

Jenn

and Tom is a Q-T

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
        I like anyone is also thinks that Rosie O'Donnell is a bombastic, uninformed, self-righteous idiot.
        Does anyone think otherwise?

Jenn

and Tom is a Q-T
        I guess that makes me easy...I'll love anybody and everybody!

**Wow** I am totally having a 10th grade flashback.

Comment

Oh yeah, baby. Last Christmas, at my in-laws, I discovered that some t.v. station was running Rockford Files at 9 a.m., followed by Magnum P.I. at 10. I was up bright and early the rest of the time we were there.

Sally
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

A little slice of heaven for you, Sally?

I didn't see that show but I have always had a crush on Tom Selleck. I *loved* Magnum PI. My grandmother used to watch it religiously because it reminded her of her son/my uncle. They both have dark hair, moustaches, and live in Hawaii however, my uncle was not a PI.

Comment

He's on Las Vegas this season - we missed this week but he was fun to watch last week.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

my mom and I shared a crush on him for many years... but i hadn't thought about him in a while - thanks for the reminder!! yummy...

Comment

I always had a crush on him too.

Confession: My biggest fan crush is Patrick Stewart / Captain Picard!!
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                  X