Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hugh Hefner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugh Hefner

Do you think he really has regular sex with all three of his girlfriends/fembots? He is seriously ancient plus he had a major stroke a few years ago. I just dont see it.
    Mom to three wild women.

Re: Hugh Hefner

Well, since I would like to BE them, I say no, but SO insists that it is a yes.

:huh:

Comment

Based on what I've seen on the show it seems that he regularly shares his bed with just Holly. Bridget and Kendra have their own bedrooms, in which they spend most of their time. He probably also owns Pfizer stock.

Comment

My money is that it's Holly only. And regular but not frequent.
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
          Well, since I would like to BE them, I say no, but SO insists that it is a yes.

:huh:
          In what way, exactly, would you like to be them? The vacuous "I'll parade my goodies for money" way? Or the silicone stuffed tiny bikini wearing way? Or the I'll provide sexual favors to an insanely wealthy man who values nothiing but my silicone enhanced boobs way?

I'm missing something.

Comment

I think it's only Holly too and not frequently. She bugs me the most. The other two seem like they're there for the exposure and the going to school (Bridget), living for free, and having fun thing. Holly seriously wants to marry him and have babies with him. Gee, I wonder why. She is so jealous of his ex-wife. Pathetic. If Hugh is as smart as he seems, he probably had a vasectomy a long time ago and he'll keep stringing Holly along for as long as she'll stick around or until she goes mental when she finally realizes that Hugh isn't going to give her babies or his fortune. I definitely think that Hugh gets some rubbing from whoever he wants.

Comment

Kendra cracks me up! That girl... I don't know if she is that clueless or if it's a act!!! A friend of mine told me the other day that Kendra has been living with HH right when she turned 18 up until now... what is she 22 or so?? Some go to college... some go to be HH's girlfriend!!! LOL!!
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

They broke up! Holly and Hugh no more...

Comment

Seems that all 3 of them have moved on, but they still live in the house and are filming another season of Girls Next Door. Strange. I think they were getting a bit too old for Hef, seems he has moved on to 19 year old twins.

Comment

Originally posted by madeintaiwan
                    I think it's only Holly too and not frequently. She bugs me the most. The other two seem like they're there for the exposure and the going to school (Bridget), living for free, and having fun thing. Holly seriously wants to marry him and have babies with him. Gee, I wonder why. She is so jealous of his ex-wife. Pathetic. If Hugh is as smart as he seems, he probably had a vasectomy a long time ago and he'll keep stringing Holly along for as long as she'll stick around or until she goes mental when she finally realizes that Hugh isn't going to give her babies or his fortune. I definitely think that Hugh gets some rubbing from whoever he wants.
                    Yeah, this was really pathetic. They broke up because he told her that they'd never get married and have babies. (BTW, Barbie Benton is not an ex-wife. Just an ex-girlfriend who previously held Holly's place as #1 girl for a long, long time.) Personally, Hugh is diminished by the show. I think he really looks like a doddering old fool with those young girls.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

19 year old twins - is it just me or is this disgusting?! He is an OLD MAN.

Comment

'Girls Next Door' co-star engaged to an Eagle
                        Nov. 6, 2008, 6:40 PM EST
                        LOS ANGELES (AP) -- One of Hugh Hefner's live-in girlfriends is trading the grotto for the gridiron.

The Playboy mogul said in a statement Thursday that "The Girls Next Door" co-star Kendra Wilkinson is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles receiver Hank Baskett. The 23-year-old model-actress has lived with Hefer since 2004 and currently co-stars as one of his three girlfriends in the E! reality series.

"I have given her my blessing and will be giving her away at a very special wedding ceremony at the Playboy Mansion this coming June," Hefner said.

The 82-year-old publisher's love life has been in flux. Last month, he and "number one" girlfriend Holly Madison called it quits. Twin 19-year-olds Karissa and Kristina Shannon are currently living with Hefner.

Comment

Ok, i dont get how she is engaged. I thought she was Hef's girlfriend. So more than likely the whole show was a farce and there was no 80yr old sex with a 20 yr old? They were dating on the side the whole time?
                          Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada
                            Well he and all of the girls broke up a few months ago. She apparently hasn't been dating this football player long at all. I know that he had curfews for the girls when they were together 11 pm I think) and that they were not allowed to spend the night away except for a few times. But how weird is it that he is giving her away!
                            The whole set up is unconventional. It seemed more like he was running a sorority house than actually having relationships with his "girlfriends." And, I've got to say it, Kendra is not exactly marriage material.

Comment

Working...
                            X