Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Madge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madge

It looks like Madonna is suddenly single again.

Madonna-Ritchie divorce confirmed.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/10/15/m ... index.html
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Re: Madge

So....I still have a chance! I've got to dig out my cone bra!
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
      With Madonna or Guy?

I wonder what Sean Penn is thinking! Weren't they so cool?!
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Oh, Madge, my dear. I never got what she saw in Guy. I'd imagine she's got some stories to tell though.....
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

She needs to tone it down with the workouts...starting to get a little freaky if you ask me. I bet she is not the easiest person in the world to live with. Somewhere A.Rod's wife is saying "I knew it!"

Comment

I wonder what will happen to her semi-british accent now. :huh:
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

They don't know who gets to keep that in the divorce agreement...

Comment

OK..so...is anyone else disturbed by this? It might be time for Madge to consider some umm...classier pieces. She's not 25 anymore.

~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

But she's back on the market so she has to sexual!
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

She's not even 45 anymore.
                    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I know. It's kind of like watching my grandma get up there. Someone needs to pull her aside and tell her she's making a fool of herself now. I love her, but pleeeasssse.

Kris
                      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                        It might be time for Madge to consider some umm...classier pieces. She's not 25 anymore.
                        Right! When I think about Madonna (which is not often), "classy" doesn't come to mind.

Comment

YEAH! I'm so glad we're back to talking about trashy celebraties instead of debating.

Dude, I couldn't agree more with the assessment that she needs to step away from the treadmill. I'm all for the hardbodied look, but she's passed onto look like a freakish teenage boy trying to pump up his muscles. Madonna, honey, have a milkshake and sit on the couch while watching Gossip Girl. Believe me, it will do a world of wonders for you. Oh yeah, put some clothes on too!

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Did anyone else see "Another Cinderella" with their tween daughter? DD and I watched it this weekend. In this new telling, the evil stepmother is a not-so-disguised Madonna. I would be mortified if I was her. Of course, I don't think Madonna gets mortified.

The step mom is an aging, uncool, unhip ex-pop star who still thinks she is all that -- and wants to work with a young hot guy from a boy band (Justin Timberlake anyone?) to renew her pop idol status. Cinderella is her dead back up dancer's kid that she took in out of the kindness of her heart.
                            Angie

Comment

I read somewhere that Guy had complained to friends about her body. He said something to the effect that all her feminine curves and softness were gone, and that it was like snuggling up to a piece of gristle. Ew.
                              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Working...
                              X