Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Octomom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octomom

I cannot believe that she has a television show. Way to reward such irresponsible behavior. SICK!
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Was this a C-section? I'm so sorry to ask, but my first thought is, if it was a vaginal...

please, please, please, please, please, please...

(since she's clearly going to be famous now and will be chased by the paparazzi...)

please don't get any Brittany Spears-style exiting-the-limo crotch shots.

OK...do I win the Tacky Comment of the Day Award now??

Comment

[QUOTE=GrayMatterWife;439238 OK...do I win the Tacky Comment of the Day Award now??[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes you do. But you crack me up! Thanks, I needed the giggle!

-C
      Last edited by scrub-jay; 08-24-2009, 08:29 PM.
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Thanks for the bad mental image Abigail!
        Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
          Was this a C-section? I'm so sorry to ask, but my first thought is, if it was a vaginal...

please, please, please, please, please, please...

(since she's clearly going to be famous now and will be chased by the paparazzi...)

please don't get any Brittany Spears-style exiting-the-limo crotch shots.

OK...do I win the Tacky Comment of the Day Award now??
          lol

If she did have a vaginal delivery, I'm sure she would have had surgery to "repair" it, just like she's had surgery to make her face just like Angelina Jolie's.
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

I know its not going to happen, but I really wish no one would watch it. Giving her the show and people watching is just feeding her sickness. Its the children I truly feel sorry for. They are burdened with never having a so called normal life. If any of them grow up unscrewed up they will be very very fortunate. The poor children. Thats just my opinion.
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Will it be a cable show? I haven't heard anything.
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
                What a crazy bat. I watched the special on Hulu and girlfriend is nutso.
                ha ha Cassy you crack me up! Where have you been lately?
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Wow this could be worse then Jon and Kate...
                  Brandi
                  Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

eh, let him go hungry. He can post about it on the weight loss blog.

J.

Comment

Working...
                    X