Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jon Gosselin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Gosselin

Yes, he is a total bozo. But so is she. He is acting like a 17 year old horndog but she is like a 60 year old bitch.

And it seems like he is getting more of a bad rap than he deserves. It is almost like People has some deal with Kate bc they make constant disbaraging remarks about him. I am not going to try to justify his being BFF with Michael Lohan, but cmon, it is a show about his children in his home, and they try to cut him out of it?
    Mom to three wild women.

I haven't paid too much attention, but I thought he left the home.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

It seemed to me that he hated being on the show there at the end. I thought he just wanted out and got his way. No?

I also agree, he's been acting like a teenager. On the other hand he certainly isn't the first man to run off with lots of younger women right after a marital separation.
      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123 View Post
        I haven't paid too much attention, but I thought he left the home.
        they do that "kids stay in one place / adults trade out" thing. when he's not yachting with some 20 something chick.

seriously - I think Kate has handled herself better during this, but it's not as though the bar has been set very high. i just have a hard time finding sympathy for anyone who *very publicly* jumps right into bed with some sweet young thing.

Comment

They are considering dropping him from the show and branding it "Kate Plus Eight". I personally think she has done much better without him around.

Comment

I don't really watch the show, but he gives me the creeps! And what is with all the glittery looking shirts he wears. They always are shiny and have some sort of animal print on them, and then those earrings??
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I guess he was dropped from the show. Before that, obviously he TOO was making money off the kids. The minute he was dropped, he demanded that they halted all filming. He now claims that he wants to look out for the good of the kids... blah blah blah... because that's EXACTLY what he was thinking while he was effing off all around the world with his skanky young girlfriends Oh and he is trying to slow down the whole divorce proceedings to try to patch things up with Kate. She's laughing in his face.

And yes, I know WAY too much about this! haha... time to step AWAY from perezhilton!

Comment

Yeah, what's the deal with slowing down the divorce?? Does he really want back with Kate? I wonder if she would consider it now that everything that has happened.
                Last edited by moonlight; 10-02-2009, 12:46 PM.
                Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I heard that TLC claims he violated the morality clause in their contract (all that aforementioned "effing off all around the world with his skanky young girlfriends").
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

anyone hear how he is calling it an "epiphany" that he doesn't want his kids on TV.... perhaps the fact that you aren't getting that big paycheck had sometime to do with your recent revelation?

p.s. why is this discussion in art therapy?
                    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

It's a TV show. "Art Therapy" is Movies, Music and TV.

Comment

They are both idiots. I have no patience for either. Kate is trying to be this sympathetic person going on about how she wants the best for her kids blah blah blah. If she wanted the best for her kids she would have shut down the show years ago and worked on her marriage. He should have done the same thing, been a man, shut it down and stop allowing his wife to treat him like crap. They are both huge hypocrites. This fight will only get worse because neither of them will be willing to give up the money and fancy lifestyle they currently have. All the while the children (they claim to be doing this for) will continue to get screwed.
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

yeah, that!
                          Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                            They are both idiots. I have no patience for either. Kate is trying to be this sympathetic person going on about how she wants the best for her kids blah blah blah. If she wanted the best for her kids she would have shut down the show years ago and worked on her marriage. He should have done the same thing, been a man, shut it down and stop allowing his wife to treat him like crap. They are both huge hypocrites. This fight will only get worse because neither of them will be willing to give up the money and fancy lifestyle they currently have. All the while the children (they claim to be doing this for) will continue to get screwed.
                            I agree 100%

They are like a train wreck... one of those things where it is so absolutely painful to watch, yet you can't turn your head.

Such fools. And their poor poor children. Do they not think when they google "Jon & Kate's divorce") in a few years they aren't going to see all this? So sad.

Comment

So true! Though I have to say, I do still have more sympathy for Kate. My family really liked their show when they were normal--my mom thought it was a great plug for big families--not so much anymore...

I wish they would quit the show and somehow work out their marriage.
                              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X