Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Project Runway All Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenley can go away any time, now.

Comment

Yeh, I'm not really impressed either.
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

So tired of Kenley!!!!!!!
        High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Anthony MIGHT be my favorite person on the face of the planet. Just sayin.
          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I seriously heart Anthony. Austen and Michael I sometimes love and Am sometimes bugged by them.

Comment

I think the next season should just be Project Runway Anthony. I'd watch every episode.

Ditto on Austen. I'm pretty neutral on Michael. Kenley needs to get the hell on out.
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I'd watch the hell out of a show that followed Anthony, Mondo, and Seth Aaron.

Comment

Seth Aaron!!! Love me some Seth Aaron. He started sporting a shaved head and looks totally different -- I'm not sure I would have recognized him (it's not a cute look, IMO - it ages him)

Comment

One of my good friends from high school is tight with Seth Aaron and his family. She works in fashion and they run with the same peeps.

From everything she's said, Seth Aaron is the sweet, cool dude IRL that he was on PR. Zero artificial editing there. She also knows Gretchen. No artificial editing there, either. She really is the heinous bitch that she appeared to be on the show.

Comment

That's awesome -- he seems so genuine, I'm glad to know he really is. That's hilarious about Gretchen too . I I think that's one of the reason I like PR so much but am generally not a big reality tv/competition tv fan, is because for the most part the people seem to just be themselves. Of course I guess in the fashion industry there's enough natural drama that you don't need to fake it, ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X