Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Real Housewives Dawkter Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Housewives Dawkter Wife

So the OC Real Housewives just added a plastic surgeon's wife. She looks so pretentious and obnoxious as she shows off their multi-million dollar mansion. Now everyone gets to see our glamorous lives! LMAO!

Haha! Bet she wouldn't have survived residency...
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Can't wait, those OC wives crack me up (although it seems as there are very few wives left as many of them have divorced). The Drs wife should be a hoot!
      Tara
      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Ugh. What a douche.

Comment

Adrienne Maloof's husband is a plastic surgeon too right? I think if I had as much money as she does I would insist that my husband quit the doctoring.
          -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

You're right! I always forget that because she owns a basketball team etc through her family, so her husband's job isn't the focus. This new one's claim to fame seems to be all the money her husband makes.
            Last edited by Chrisada; 02-07-2012, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I don't have cable so you have to give me the scoop. How long have they been married and at what point did she come into the picture?
              Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
              "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

The new one said they've been together for 15 years and married for 12. I was surprised. He doesn't look that old so maybe they were together during residency and she just embraced the dawkter wife persona?

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
                  I don't have cable so you have to give me the scoop. How long have they been married and at what point did she come into the picture?
                  Married 12 years. Not sure when they met, probably wouldn't be hard to figure out if I googled him... Perhaps I'll update tomorrow. This was the first link I clicked on after doing a search for her name - think it reveals more about her than the show did. http://m.usmag.com/entry/view/id/832...fe8b3eebd98974

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
                    The new one said they've been together for 15 years and married for 12. I was surprised. He doesn't look that old so maybe they were together during residency and she just embraced the dawkter wife persona?
                    She is apparently an actress

Comment

WHAT!?!? You mean to tell me the people on the show are putting on a ACT!?! Get out!

haha! I'm teasing. I hope it goes to Netflix. I really would like to see her fake self. lol!
                      Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                      "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Um, he has his own reality show as well - I don't really think they would fit in here!
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Is Vicki still on that show? She was my aunt's best friend in high school. As the story goes, she cried when my aunt showed off her new BMW because, "she would never have anything like that." Guess she found a way.
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

So Vicki has always been a classless, self-centered bitch? There's a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                              So Vicki has always been a classless, self-centered bitch? There's a shock.
                              She really is awful.
                              -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

Working...
                              X