Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Million dollar listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Million dollar listing

Im hooked on this series too. Personalities are all quirky and contrasting. The properties are *amazing* and make me want to move down to the city.
    -Ladybug

I like it too though I would never want to live in NYC. I just like looking at the pretty houses.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I haven't seen the NYC one only the Cali one. What night is the NYC one on? I'm on a serious Bravo kick right now.
      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I think Wednesday nights. The apartments are incredible. I wish I had a modern place, but they just don't really exist upstate. Everything is traditional.
        -Ladybug

Comment

I love modern houses. Ours is very modern, and we feel pressure to keep the place clutter-free. Super hard with a toddler!

I love the houses in the Hollywood Hills that they should with the tremendous views!

Seattle isn't urban enough for me. I prefer walking everywhere or taking public transportation. I think I drive every day, and I hate it!
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Moving here was such an adjustment after Chicago and Seattle. Nothing is centralized and I spend crazy time driving on errands. Our house is blocks from school and work, but target, groceries, etc is at least a 20 minute drive one way.

Someday, when our MD money tree finally blooms I would get a decorator to help me transition some modern elements into our 100 yr old home. I can't figure it out without looking forced and awkward.
            -Ladybug

Comment

I just set it up to record! Can't wait to watch it!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Modern in an old house is really hard to swing, but I think if you go with neutral wall colors throughout, that's a start. My mil always says she can't get comfortable in our house, because it's so sterile. Hahahaha! Bingo! It's my evil plan to keep those visits short.
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Brilliant!
                  Laurie

Comment

Just started watching this week. I LOVE it!!
                    Tara
                    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Me too!
                      Laurie

Comment

Working...
                      X