Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kristen Stewart cheated on Rob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kristen Stewart cheated on Rob

You've probably heard by now that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert in public.

The twihards are reacting and this is probably the best one we've seen. LOL! It makes me laugh.

***I should probably warn you all there are F bombs being dropped in this video.***

3:20 - 3:40 reminds me of the "Leave Britney Alone" video from Youtube.
    Last edited by Cinderella; 07-26-2012, 08:27 AM.
    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

I read about it yesterday. Can't wait to watch the video freighter I put my niece and nephew in their beds for nap.

Comment

I heard about this yesterday and just feel terrible for the director's family -- the guy is married with two kids, but of course it's all about K Stew and R Pattz. The whole thing skeezes me out.
      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I know right? If you're one of the most popular movie stars trending right now you probably shouldn't be kissing a married man that you work with in a car where everything is visable with windows while still dating another famous movie star that you also happen to work with.

From 3:20 - 3:40 in this video you can really see that Kristen devasted her fans and she didn't even think to make an apology to the guys wife or movie fans. She really needs a PR rep to step in and help her wrap this up.
        Last edited by Cinderella; 07-26-2012, 11:41 AM. Reason: I can spell.
        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

On the Perez Hilton website the wife of the married guy has lashed out via social media websites including animated pictures.

And 26 year old Robert Pattinson has packed his bags and left the home he shared with 22 year old Kristen Stewart.
          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Ugh, his poor wife and kids!!!

As for the Twilight fan, holy bejeezus. Girlfriend, I know it's hard to swallow, but vampires with sparkling skin who love romance and rose petals are not real. Homewrecking hoes and selfish men however...

Comment

Er...that chick in the vid is joking, right??? If I weren't married, I would console poor Robert...

Comment

I'm not ashamed to admit..... I have no idea who any of those people are!
                Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by samssugarmomma View Post
                  Good for you! Haha, I wish I could say the same

Comment

Originally posted by samssugarmomma View Post
                    I didn't at first either. I kept thinking is that supposed to say Rod instead of Rob? Then when I saw Pattinson it clicked.
                    Needs

Comment

I had no idea they were even still together so I'm almost right there with you! I'm so tired of stuff like this being "so" important - I don't care!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I thought this thread was about Rod Stewart's daughter...

Comment

That video is terrifying...craziest eyes I've ever seen...

Someone needs to take YouTube away from the nut jobs.

Comment

Oh no don't take it away from them when the world needs a good laugh from time to time.

Her video went from 200,000 views to 500,000 views today! She's a viral video star.

Oh well Twilight's over and she's moved on with Snow White and the Huntsman. I've never felt she was attractive or that they were great actors but even the Director she cheated with Wife was charmed by her. She played Snow White's Mother in the movie. A lot of interviews I've seen of people that have worked with Kristen have all said she's really charming in person.
                            Last edited by Cinderella; 07-27-2012, 12:23 AM.
                            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

I'll take "Things I don't Give a Sh*t About for $600, Alec!"

(That was not meant to mock the point of this thread...just more that Hollywood is filled with idiots who seem to forget that the earth revolves around the sun, not LA...)
                              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X