Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

When media outlets talk about celebs do they always put their ages?
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

I like knowing their ages. I don't know why. I guess I'm nosy. LOL
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

So you can compare and contrast how many surgical procedures they've had done in ten years time..?

Comment

Dolly Parton
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

People Magazine always used to have a page of "Celebrity Birthdays This Week" or whatever, and when my mom was reading it she'd always lead whatever family members happened to be around in a game of "guess how old this person is." Good times.
          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I just think it's funny, especially when it's a couple. "Bob, 35, was seen out with Susie, 18".
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I don't know, it gives me a boost. I'm younger than all the friends and all the Seinfeld characters and most of the parents on Parenthood. It makes me feel like if my job was working out, plucking, dermatology runs, stylist consultations, having meals delivered, i could look as good as them. Maybe.
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                I don't know, it gives me a boost. I'm younger than all the friends and all the Seinfeld characters and most of the parents on Parenthood. It makes me feel like if my job was working out, plucking, dermatology runs, stylist consultations, having meals delivered, i could look as good as them. Maybe.
                Jen

Comment

I get annoyed when I see how MANY of them are younger than me!

And houseelf, dahling, you mean to say that's NOT what your life is like, as a dawkter's wife?!?!

Comment

Dude, I rock it out in my hoodie and yoga pants while I drive around town with a gaggle of kids in my swagger wagon. It's just how I roll.... Sometimes I get a little frisky and wear a sports photo button of my kids. Ooooohhh yeah, I see a new Reality Series.
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                    X