Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Boy Meets World Spinoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was one of my favorite shows of TGIF! I'm pretty excited to see the old class all grown up.

Comment

Buzzfeed has been running lots of pics that Ben Savage has posted of him and Danielle Fishel (right? Wrong name? I don't know) with wedding rings and on the set, etc. I am excited to see how this pans out--I LOOVED this show. Also, Feeny apparently does make an appearance!
      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Premiere is on now. Who's watching?
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
          Premiere is on now. Who's watching?
          Oh I am!!!
          sigpic
          buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Loved it here, that includes all kids and parents
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

We're watching now
              Needs

Comment

I watched the freebie on iTunes...not even close to as good! The original boy meets world pilot is also free!

Comment

I haven't gotten the chance to watch yet...has it gotten better? The original was so good, I don't think that can be replicated!

Comment

I caught an episode this weekend and it was eh. Wish they had more of the old cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                      I caught an episode this weekend and it was eh. Wish they had more of the old cast.
                      Did you watch from the beginning of the series? They are slated to get more of the old cast as I understand. We're still loving it, but we're dorks that way
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I just watched the one episode but maybe I should give it a few more? How many have there been?

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                          I just watched the one episode but maybe I should give it a few more? How many have there been?
                          There have been four.
                          Tara

Comment

Ok, I'll give it a couple more

Comment

Working...
                            X