Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Medical office decor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like number 2, but would be hesitant to put the lilac on the walls... It could get overwhelming quickly and be a turn off to patients who aren't uberfeminine.
    Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
      I like number 2, but would be hesitant to put the lilac on the walls... It could get overwhelming quickly and be a turn off to patients who aren't uberfeminine.
      Yup. And lilac can QUICKLY become overwhelming. Understated colors with accent walls here and there if the brighter colors will still get the color scheme across, but won't be so slap-you-in-the-face.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
        Yup. And lilac can QUICKLY become overwhelming. Understated colors with accent walls here and there if the brighter colors will still get the color scheme across, but won't be so slap-you-in-the-face.

That's true.

What about the light grey in the color palette of the lavender picture? It would still reflect a lot of light and avoid feeling too dark. It's soothing and neutral. The floral art would pop off it nicely. You can use some accents from the color palatte. Subconsciously I always like modern decor in a medical office because it makes me feel like their medical knowledge is more updated and modern too.

I'm a sucker for salt water fish tanks in medical offices. I get so excited when I see one.
        -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
          That's true.

What about the light grey in the color palette of the lavender picture? It would still reflect a lot of light and avoid feeling too dark. It's soothing and neutral. The floral art would pop off it nicely. You can use some accents from the color palatte. Subconsciously I always like modern decor in a medical office because it makes me feel like their medical knowledge is more updated and modern too.

I'm a sucker for salt water fish tanks in medical offices. I get so excited when I see one.
          This! Especially the salt water fish tank!!!
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Whatever you choose, check them in the room and lighting where you're painting. Colors can appear different depending on what they're next to and between different lighting, so you're almost always better off testing a few quarts.

Comment

Working...
            X