Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Those Who Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Who Kill

This series premieres tonight at 10 pm EST on A&E. It's filmed in Pittsburgh so it should be fun to see some familiar places.

I missed it! Did they show anywhere cool? I love seeing movies and shows recorded here!
    wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

The main character lives in an apartment on Mt. Washington overlooking downtown so there were several nice shots from her balcony. Not positive but I think it's the building right at the top of the Mon Incline. There were some other random locations shown which were obviously Pittsburgh but I couldn't ID them exactly.

It looks like the same show repeats at 11:30 if you want to catch it.

Comment

I caught it last night, after seeing your post. I grew up in PIT. Great show! I am going to keep watching.

Comment

Watching now. Kind of feel like I shouldn't be!

Comment

Ahhhh!

Comment

I hadn't heard of it until now! Also, until right now I never knew that you could stream episodes on the A&E website! I don't have TV/cable (just Netflix) so that's pretty cool.
              Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

It's good!

Comment

Thanks to Google Maps, I was able to figure out another location that looked familiar. The house where the parents live, also shown in the painting, is on Shady Ave. in Squirrel Hill. It's on the left side going down the hill toward Fifth Ave.

Comment

I keep forgetting to look this show up! Thanks, MSB for mentioning the A&E website! I'll have to find it on Monday when the weekend of insanity is over.

Comment

Also, we need a big burgh get together... I want to meet you people!

Comment

Originally posted by DrBandMe View Post
                        Also, we need a big burgh get together... I want to meet you people!
                        If and when you do that, let those of us in Cleveland know, too; it's not that far!
                        Sandy
                        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                          If and when you do that, let those of us in Cleveland know, too; it's not that far!
                          I'm a bit of a drive, but not so far that I would miss a get together!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Episode two was on last night. It's getting better. It looks like they are planning to have story arcs over multiple episodes instead of wrapping things up nicely with killer-of-the-week episodes. The main character is pretty f'ed-up and it will be interesting to learn why. They actually showed the address of her apartment last night and it's accurate. The building is at the top of the Mon Incline but on the other side of Shiloh than the one I was thinking of.

Comment

I do find it really cool that the show is shot in Pittsburgh, but damn, Chloe Sevigny is such a bad actress! She's so wooden. Plus, I get that it's supposed to be all gritty, but everyone/everything just looks gross. I don't know if I can stay interested.
                              Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Working...
                              X