Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Picture frames?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture frames?

Anyone have any good sources for picture/art frames for a residency budget? I'm hoping for a step up from the dollar store plastic frames.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Marshall's/TJ Maxx and Ross are my go to places for picture frames that are nice but inexpensive.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hobby Lobby has good sales sometimes.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I love the ones at Hobby Lobby. They are usually on sale every other week.
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Hobby Lobby is where I buy a lot of my frames. If they're not on sale, you can pull up a 40% off one item coupon on your phone. (Then either ask very nicely for them to ring up separate transactions or come back over a few days.)
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hobby lobby or target. Hobby lobby only when they are on sale. Which like v said is every other week.
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

If you need custom or large sizes, I always order from americanframe.com. You put them together yourself (easy) but you get custom cut frames and mats for relatively cheap. I always shop the sale section or the basic thin metal frames.
              Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Dickblick.com is good. They sell art supplies so it's great if you're looking for a frame for artwork. Prices are good and you can usually find a coupon online.
                Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Ikea is my go to... Wood frames and hold up well!
                  sigpic
                  buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

HomeGoods sells cheap, generic artwork in decent frames. You could buy them and insert your own stuff.

Comment

You guys are awesome! Thanks!
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X