Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

A Young Doctor's Notebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Young Doctor's Notebook

If you haven't watched this and you like dark humor, try it! DH and I bought the first season (only 4 episodes) off Amazon last night. It's about a young doctor in revolutionary Russia just graduated from med school and wholly unprepared to run a hospital in Siberia. Daniel Radcliffe plays the young doctor and Jon Hamm plays the older, morphine addicted version of him that shows up to "help" his younger self along. It's got that awesome weird British humor.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Really? Damn Roku led me astray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Yeah, we watched it on Netflix. Funny!
      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Haha yes we saw it on Netflix too but it's been over a year!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        Grace

Comment

So funny, loved that show. You should check out "The Knick" too, about a surgeon in a hospital in 1900. It's on HBO or Showtime now, can't remember which

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It's showtime! Love the knick. Hbo go has the first season now. Can't wait to see the 2nd (I have hbo but not showtime)

Grace

Comment

I think I can subscribe to Showtime now through Amazon Prime. Might be worth checking out what they have....
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
                I think I can subscribe to Showtime now through Amazon Prime. Might be worth checking out what they have....
                Really? ?? We have amazon prime! I need to look into that

Grace

Comment

Working...
                X