Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Celebrity you and your SO most closely resemble:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity you and your SO most closely resemble:

Sadly it's not Angelina and Brad for us.

I've been told that I'm the American version of the British lady who hosted The Weakest Link. (and I'll totally take it- I just wish I had the accent)

when we were doing the online thing, my husband described himself as Tommy Lee Jones but I'd describe him more as Ed Harris in Apollo 13. (and either of those guys can go in on the top 10 list)

Jenn

Rosie O'Donnell & some random Indian guy (there aren't many in Hollywood, and I don't know any of the Bollywood stars).

Comment

Dh looks a little like Sting (but dh has a bigger nose, is more pale, has a babyface, and fuller lips). I don't know who I look like; there aren't many Asian women out there in Hollywood (except Lucy Liu (who by the way does not represent the beauty ideal for most Asian women).

Oh, maybe a little like Michelle Kwan minus her nose.
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I don't think I look like anybody - I was once told Claire Danes, but I don't see it. SO kinda looks like a young Daniel Craig.

Good gravy, there is NOTHING going on in the office today.

Comment

I was told Claire Danes once too - but I don't see it either. I don't think my DH looks like anyone I can think of.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I used to get Debra Winger, but I have strawberry-blond/auburn hair. Maybe Julianne Moore? (That's the hair color, style at least.)

DH has a little Tom Cruise going on - if TC loved his pasta a bit more and had a goatie. One of his lol patients once told him he looked like TC and the hospital started paging him asb"Dr. Cruise". They gave him a hard time about it.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug
              I'm drawing blanks here. No one comes to mind...
              Annie - you look like Debra Messing. Can't speak to your dh - never met him.

Comment

When I had longer hair, a lot of people said I looked like Julia Roberts, which I don't really see, but like Jenn, I'll take it. I have no idea who DH looks like. Maybe I'll ask him, see what he comes up with. I'm sure it will be someone fabulous.

Comment

I look like Doby the house elf from Harry Potter...and I'm at a loss for who DH looks like.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

My SIL calls us Alladin and Jasmine
                    "A Whole New World" is my SO and my song - we love animated movies and Alladin is his favorite. The first time we watched it together at his house he held my hand during the song and we sang the duet together in our overly dramatic, goober-ish way... ahh, those were fun memories!

LOOKALIKES

Everyone says my SO looks like Nick Lachay - I wish I looked like Jessica Simpson!! (HA!)

One of my clients says I look like Cameron Diaz (he's so off-base) but I also get Kirsten Dunst, Meg Ryan, and Reese Witherspoon. Basically, I'm blonde.

Comment

I look like Claire Danes. I had been told that about ten years ago when "My So-Called Life" was big, and then had kind of forgotten about it until I was picking up "Shopgirl" at the video store and DS said "hey, mommy, you're on that box!"

DH looks somewhat like Neil Patrick Harris. He is 30, but doesn't look it. Sometimes people will tell him he looks like Doogie Howser, and they don't even know he is a Dr.!

Comment

I don't know.... In residency, DH used to get that he looked like George Clooney a lot. I have been told Darryl Hannah, Helen Hunt and Chris Evert, but no one recently.

Jennifer
                        Needs

Comment

Sometimes people will tell him he looks like Doogie Howser, and they don't even know he is a Dr.!
                          I used to have the biggest crush on Doogie Howser when I was a kid!!! I used to imagine he would climb up to my window and whisk me away!

Comment

Working...
                          X