Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

David Beckham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: David Beckham

and not to leave david behind in the posts today.....

this is just for my pleasure..the real post is below.

David Beckham made a secret trip to West Africa's Sierra Leone last weekend on behalf of the international children's charity UNICEF.

His visit to the impoverished nation – where child deaths are the highest in the world – is designed to publicize the horrors of growing up in a country once wracked by civil war.

"We can't turn a blind eye to the tens of thousands of young children who die every day in the developing world," he said in a statement released Tuesday. "One in four children dies before reaching their fifth birthday – it's shocking and tragic especially when the solutions are simple – things like vaccinations against measles or using a mosquito net to reduce the chance of getting malaria."

Beckham, 32, signed on to help UNICEF years ago, while he was playing for Manchester United. He made his first foreign trip to Thailand in 2001.

"Saving ... children's lives is a top priority for UNICEF," he said, "and as an Ambassador I hope I can help to draw attention to this issue across the world."

Although this is Beckham's first high profile engagement, the father-of-three has long helped under-privileged children. "He works a lot with charity and has his own with [wife Victoria Beckham]," says a friend. "A lot of the work he does is behind the scenes and he doesn't want publicity. But this trip is about making people aware of the issue to help funding."

The soccer star – who, during his off-season, has watched his wife perform in more than ten Spice Girl concerts in London – returns to Beverly Hills next month to resume training with the Los Angeles Galaxy.

For more on UNICEF's work, visit their Web site at http://www.unicef.org.uk/childsurvival.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

and to quote older dd..."those mens dont have shirts on mommy. look that man has a belt like daddy."

and this "is pretending to be a bat. cause im scared of bats. really, really scared."
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

According to Trent:

David Beckham Is Packin’ Heat
        ... below the belt, that is
        Monday, September 8, 2008 6:40 pm

Welp, it looks like all that bragging that Victoria Beckham has been doing about the size of David Beckham’s manhood is not an exaggeration … well, according to some bloke named DJ Kyle Sandilands who, apparently, has a radio show down unda in OZ and confessed to his listeners that he can confirm that Becks is packin’ in his pants … he claims to have seen the goods for himself:

DAVID BECKHAM does NOT have a sock or any other padding down his pants in those Armani adverts. Previously we only had wife VICTORIA’S word for it – but now a fellow LA clubber has lifted the lid after sharing a loo with the England star. Australian DJ KYLE SANDILANDS told listeners to his show: “I was in the toilet at Villa nightclub in LA and there’s only two urinals in there, it’s very small. Somebody comes in behind me, and I hear a soft voice say ‘Hello, how are you?’ I turned around and think: ‘Holy shit! It’s David Beckham!’ I’m midway through and I think, I’ve got to slow this down. I couldn’t help myself, for the first time in my life, I glanced down to the left and had a look.” Asked whether Becks was a big boy, Kyle replied: “There’s two types of penis. There’s the one that’s the same size all the time and the other one changes in size. Let’s just say he looks like he’s got it going on whether it’s happy or not.”

Interesting bit of intel but … sorry, I still would need either A.) photographic evidence or B.) an in-person inspection to be totally convinced. It would be a tough job, but I think I could manage either option in order to be 100% sure. Yes?
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Tara did it!

just combined the TomKat and the Becks threads.

Excellent1

J

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
            Tara did it!

just combined the TomKat and the Becks threads.

Excellent

Now all we need is for someone to incorporate the Sarah Palin thread...
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Working...
            X